Hey girl, need a little change in your life? Some pep in your step? This year is all about taking risks and trying new things. Wanna know the quickest way to add a little intrigue to your year? Get a sleek new do. Blunt cuts, for example, are the 2017 trend that we’re obsessing over. Whether you’re currently pixie-dazzled or long-locked and layered, these styles will help you even out the score. ‘Cause you gots ta do you, girl. And these blunt haircuts are sharp AF.
1. Party in the Front: Go blunt or go home with this adorable shoulder-length cut that is pure asymmetrical magic. Add in a zigzag part and some sporadic color for an even sharper look.
2. Blunt Waves: Keep the waves with this straight-across cut that is totally *lit.*
3. Blunt Beauty: This medium-length chop with gorgeous golden-brown balayage is just the look to bounce into spring with. This cut is versatile enough to wear down or go top-bun cute.
4. Straight Edge: This longer, Sia-inspired cut is a showstopper for sure. We’re thinking straight part all the way and maybe even some super short bangs!
5. Shear Simplicity: Keep it soft and subtle with this ashy-blond, shoulder-cropped masterpiece. There’s nothing like a fresh snip job to take the weight off your shoulders.
6. Beyond Basic: This beauty’s look is face-framing and fierce. Her hair is all shine, all the time.
7. Skater Chic: We’re feeling some sweet, sweet nostalgic love for this platinum bowl-cut. Simple and low maintenance, this adorable style will throw your life back to simpler (where my ’90s kids at?!) times.
Will you take the leap and crop your cut? Follow us on Pinterest for more fierce and trendy hair inspo!