Traditional Christmas decorations are always a safe way to celebrate the season, but sometimes it’s fun to step outside the box. You can refresh your home’s holiday look with modern Christmas tree alternatives, minimalist ornaments and unconventional string lights, but if you’re all about gorgeous, non-traditional decorations with a touch of whimsy, a bohemian Christmas tree is the one for you. Get ready for a seriously stunning holiday with these 12 boho-inspired ornaments you can pick up just in time for your tree or as a sweet gift.
1. Wishbone Ornaments Set ($44, set of five): These beautiful hand-painted wishbones are sure to bring good fortune to any home. After the holidays, hang them around the house to keep these pretty little wishbones in play all year round.
2. Embroidered Deer Ornament ($20): Who knew Rudolph could look this good in a variety of embroidered colors? Find a sweater that matches and bring him along as your date to the next Ugly Christmas Sweater party.
3. Wood Dreamcatcher Ornaments ($25, set of three): Imagine how stunning these handmade baltic birch ornaments would look hanging from your tree.
4. Jingling Monogram Ornament ($8): Made from felt and strung with metal bells, these ornaments are perfect for personalizing stockings, decorating your tree or even spelling out festive messages.
5. All in Nature, Say Aye Ornaments Set ($35): Made from driftwood and rustic jute loops, these painted ornaments are ideal for the nature lover.
6. Golden Antler Ornament ($14): This stunning gold ornament is sure to catch everyone’s eye. Hang it from your tree or display it on your mantel.
7. Feather Ornaments Set ($15): These hand-painted feather charms come in an array of colors, including white, pale pink, dove gray and mauve. They’re perfect for decorating for the holiday and keeping up all year round.
8. Shooting Star Ornament ($24): Bead and bell embellishments come together in this shooting star ornament that’ll make all your bohemian wishes come true.
9. Air Plant Holder Ornaments Set ($49): These geometric ornaments are sure to outlast the holiday season. Display them alone as unique charms or add mini air plants for year-round greenery.
10. Crochet Metal Snowflake ($14): Complete your holiday decor with metallic accents, like this intricately crafted rose gold snowflake.
11. Arrow Ornaments ($16, set of four): This set of neon yellow, fuchsia, mint and periwinkle arrows adds the perfect amount of boho charm that you can hang up around the house all year long.
12. Quartz Crystal Ornaments Set ($48+, available in sets of six or more): Imagine how these pretty these little crystals — like indoor-friendly icicles — will catch the light from any string lights you have up.
Show us how you’ll be celebrating a bohemian Christmas by tagging us on Instagram with the hashtag #iamcreative!