In the ’40s, deep red pouts and circle trains were all the rage. In the 60s, sheer sleeves a la Kate Middleton were the most scandalous things to happen before an “I do.” The ladies of the ’80s rocked off-the-shoulder dresses and teased their hair like it was their job. Today, brides have the freedom to experiment and choose a look that suits their personality. We are loving the cute detail that a hairpiece brings to your bridal look. It can be subtle or eye-catching. Whichever vibe you’re shooting for, one of these 15 bridal headpieces should make its way into your big day.
2. Caitlin Headpiece Comb ($223): Reminiscent of our pre-teen beading days, this piece is youthful in all the right ways. We recommend wearing it with a short, retro dress.
3. Festive Starry Rhinestone Headband ($225): A slightly quirky but utterly gorgeous starry piece, this headband is perfect for a bride who loves style but doesn’t want to be taken too seriously.
4. Pink Flower Crown ($60): There’s a reason why 85% of weddings are in the spring — so ladies can wear flowers on their heads. Don’t worry if you can’t find fresh blooms. This hair crown is beyond gorgeous.
5. Ophelia-Crystal Lace Bohemian Headchain ($500): More of a glam gal? Wear a statement piece and bold lashes. This headchain is so gorgeous, you will be trying to find occasions to wear it ages after the big day.
6. Inez Beret ($250): This piece is embellished with handmade silk dupion and silk organza kanzashi flowers, making it the perfect juxtaposition between modern and pin-up vintage.
7. Beaded Leaf Headband ($310): The pearls give off a vintage feel and we can sense that everyone from your flower girl to grandma will be jealous.
8. Silk Flower Hair Clip ($68): This bridal headpiece is made with silk roses and matching rose bud and leaves. You or your flower girl will adore it.
9. Bohemian Head Chain ($205): Exotic and immensely unique, this piece is for all you boho brides.
15. Jennifer Behr Wheat Cresent Bandeaux ($220): So fresh and modern, this piece is the epitome of bridal bliss. We recommend rocking a crown braid with it.
How are you incorporating a hairpiece for your big day? Tell us in the comments below!