Brides, if you’ve been rocking (or even *thinking* of trying) the pastel hair trend, then you’re in luck. Bridal pastel tresses are totally a thing, and you’re going to LOVE how it looks. Whether you’re into pale pinks and purples or muted blues and grays, these super soft shades are the perfect addition to your big day color palette. Pair your hued hair with a flower crown, top it with a veil and complement it with an elaborate updo, or just let it speak for itself. These colors might be soft, but the statement is bold! Looking for a little inspiration? These seven brides seriously nailed it.
1. Matching Hair + Dress: Combine soft shades of pink in every element of your day from your gown to your hair to the florals. This bride makes us swoon with her feminine look and a dash of vintage chic! (via Anne Blodgett Photography / Grey Likes Weddings)
2. Modern Girl’s Gray: There’s just something about a grey updo paired with an embellished headpiece that adds the perfect flair. Try on classes styles for a timeless wedding ‘do, whether French, fishtail or a dutch braid. (via Ashton Jean Pierre via Love My Dress)
3. Mint Hair: This laid-back bride has a gorgeous boho mermaid look tied in with a perfectly matching flower crown. Embrace the elements with these oh-so-soft cascading, loose curls. (via Erin and Ray Photography / Rock N Roll Bride)
4. Pale Purple Tresses: This totally stunning bride pulled together the perfectly polished bun. Let the wedding ‘do make the statement while pairing it with natural-looking makeup and understated jewelry. (via Hannah Duffy / Love My Dress)
5. Pink Locks: A beautiful updo is so much sweeter with pink pastel. Take your hair game up a notch by adding a birdcage veil to complete the whimsical look. (via Audra Wrigley Photography / Wedding Chicks)
6. Soft Pink Touches: Tying the knot with a rustic or vintage vibe? You can’t go wrong with some beautiful blooms on your big day, and this flower crown is the perfect topper. These simple, big waves totally scream romance. (via Ciara Richardson Photography)
7. Edgy Pink Tips: Hosting a formal affair but still want that modern edge? A blond updo looks way more chic with some color on the ends. Pair it with a lush floral arrangement with hints of your pastel colors to complete the look. (via Tara Beth Photography / Rock N Roll Bride)
Looking for more big day ideas? Follow us on Pinterest for loads of wedding-worthy inspiration!