Your bridesmaids deserve the best. After all, they commit to being by your side throughout your big day to touch up your makeup, straighten your dress and, well, do all those other things you can’t do on your own in a humongous white gown (like pee). It can be tough finding gifts for them that are within your budget, that seem totally personalized and that are things they’ll actually use. We’ve taken the work out of it for you and picked out 16 bridesmaid gifts that are sure to fit your style. And the best part about them? They’re all under $50!
1. Floral Kimono Wrap ($16 each in a set of 7): We’ve all seen the bedazzled “bridesmaid” shirts that are worn on wedding days and shoved in the back of a drawer the next morning. Get your girls something they’ll want to wear the next day (and the day after).
2. Minimergency Kit ($29): This little gem of a kit is a true lifesaver any day, not just at weddings. Inside are 21 items, ranging from bandages to mini deodorant to antacids. It’ll come in handy on your big day and a million times after.
3. Tie the Knot Bracelet ($9): We can’t think of a more perfect symbol for a piece of bridesmaid jewelry to represent your big day than a knot. Your ladies will be swooning over this vivid mint color too.
4. Confetti Barely There Phone Case ($19): Who doesn’t love to switch up their phone case every so often (or all the time)? Confetti polka dots and a monogram make this gift a personal and party-filled one.
6. Bluetime Women’s Shortie Pajama Set ($16-30): Treat your bridesmaids to something that they’ll wear forever, and lets them show off their unique style. These pj sets come in a variety of colors and patterns so you can customize your perfect gift.
7. Message in a Locket ($25): This gift is straight from the heart. Write a personal message, inside-joke or favorite memory that your bridesmaid can keep close to her heart.
8. Village Of Peacocks Clutch ($8): Think thoughtful. This fair trade clutch is handwoven woven by the HMONG hill tribes of Lanna Region in Northern Thailand. And for only $8, you can get one for everyone in the bridal party.
10. Personalized Mint Opal Necklace ($24 and up): This gorgeous necklace is sure to win your women over. It’s a classy choice with just enough personalization in the adorable added gold charm.
11. Funny Handkerchief ($18): Funny is seriously an understatement for the name of this gift pick. If you and your gals are fans of Homeland, or if you’re just fans of Claire Dane’s ugly cry face, we see your bridesmaids cracking up over this creative hanky. And we guess it might come in handy too.
12. Leather Card Case ($24): It’s practical, colorful and totally sweet. Your girls will think it’s a fab little accessory for storing cards and cash in a clutch or pocket when they don’t feel like carrying a wallet.
13. Macaron Box ($9): Stuff a sweet note or surprise in this tiny trinket box, shaped like one of our favorite sweet treats. They’ll definitely think you’re one smart cookie.
16. Molala Personalized Baskets (Prices vary): Molala is our most recent discovery, and you can go ahead and consider us obsessed. While most of their baskets are to act as a gift basket for unfortunate events, there is a customizable option where you can gift your gals things like giant metallic fortune cookies with “You’re Awesome” fortunes inside, wine glasses that hold an entire bottle of wine and boxes of tissues (for those happy tear on your wedding day), that read “My Sun Shine.”
Which of these great gifts are perfect for your bestie bridesmaids? Let us know @BritandCo!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.