We’re well aware that Mother’s Day and Father’s Day are around the corner, but did you know there’s also a holiday to show your brother and sister some love? National Sibling Day is April 10, so you still have time to pull something together. From personalized jewelry to planners to must-have bar cart glassware, there are plenty of sweet ways to show him or her how much you care. Scroll on to find the perfect gift!
gifts for Brother
1. Uncommon Goods Baseball Game ($50): Tee him up for success at the next game night. He’ll be sure to score a home run when he introduces this baseball-themed game of dice.
2. Modcloth Pour and Shoot Mug ($18): Got a photog in the fam? He’ll zoom into his morning routine like never before with this mug in hand.
3. Fuego Box Hot Sauce Subscription ($30+): If your bro is a condiment connoisseur with a serious hot sauce shelf, he *absolutely* needs to be part of this hot sauce of the month club. Each box features a curated, unique selection you can’t find anywhere else.
4. Marine Layer Yosemite Graphic Tee ($45): This super soft, graphic tee pays homage to Yosemite National Park, but there are plenty of other options available too. The only catch is once they’re sold out of a style, they’re completely out — so if you see something you like, act fast!
5. Happy Socks Mix Socks Gift Box ($45): Put a little spring in his step with a set of super fun socks. Happy Socks has a huge selection of patterns to choose from, but this gift box makes the choice easy (and we love the packaging).
6. Uncommon Goods City Map Glass ($14): Gifting a glass etched with the streets and neighborhoods of his city is a personalized and thoughtful choice. Plus, it’ll make sure he serves his cocktails in style.
7. Amazon Echo Dot – 2nd Generation ($50): This one’s for the brother who used to order you around growing up. Let him unleash his inner bossiness with the latest, greatest, and most affordable version of Alexa.
8. Threshold Variety Beer Glass Set ($20, set of six): If your bro is into his brew, a solid set of beer-appropriate glassware is something he’ll toast to.
9. CLUE Game of Thrones Board Game ($40): Sansa! In the brothel! With a knife! This spin on the traditional game of Clue is the right choice if your bro is a diehard GOT fan.
10. Herschel Supply Co. Strand Duffle Bag ($65): This classic carryall gets rave reviews and is the perfect gift for a bro who travels frequently.
gifts for Sister
11. Uncommon Goods Bedside Smartphone Vase ($32): A vase that doubles as a cell phone stand? Genius! Send your sis this functional and pretty bedside addition so she’ll never have to worry about sleeping on top of her alarm again.
12. Modcloth I Have a Feline Travel Mug ($15): Your sister loves you. But if she loves her cat even more, she might need to have this mug.
13. Kate Spade New York Rose Gold Tone Engraved Idiom Bracelet ($32): Remind her to stop and smell the roses with this delicately engraved bangle. Pair with actual roses for a super sweet gift.
14. Chambong 2-Pack ($35, pack of two): When champs is involved, everything is decidedly #classyAF. This pack of two Chambongs means you’ll get one for you and her… because nothing says sisterhood like chugging Champagne together.
15. MignonandMignon Hand Stamped Custom Coordinates Necklace ($21): Commemorate a place that’s special to both of you with this coordinates necklace. Every time she wears it she’ll have a story to share about y-o-u!
16. Bando Strawberry Mouse ($10): We can’t think of a better way to get sh*t done. Sweeten up her workspace with this incredibly fun fruit-inspired mouse.
17. Brit + Co Gold Foil Tote Kit ($25): This Brit Kit has everything you need to create a custom black tote using gold foil paint. You can get as creative as you want by drawing phrases and whatever design you think she’ll love best! Or, if she’s a DIY junkie, just send her the kit.
18. Blue Sky Personalized Planner ($30+): Give her the gift of organization this spring with a completely customizable planner. She’ll stay on top of everything, including your phone dates.
19. MignonandMignon Delicate Initial Disc Necklace ($15+): This elegant necklace works great with a standalone initial disc, or you can add more for her whole name. Choose from gold, silver, or rose gold options.
20. Threshold Copper Moscow Mule Mug ($10): If a Moscow Mule is her drink of choice (or if she just really loves entertaining), a couple of these copper mugs will be a great addition to her bar cart.
For more thoughtful gifts for every occasion, check us out on Pinterest.
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.