When it comes to wall art, we’re all about mixing things up. Abstract patterns, vacation photos and sculptural pieces are all fair game. And you know what else we like to add to the mix? Calligraphy! This old school art form is making a new school comeback in a big way, and we dig it.
We’re so into it that we’re even offering a Calligraphy E-Class as part of our Summer School Series!
In this class, calligraphy pro Lauren Essl will take your calligraphy skills from amateur to pro in just 40 minutes. It’s a particularly great class for folks with upcoming weddings (or friends with upcoming weddings!).
But before we start learning, let’s go shopping and get inspired to make! Here are 24 pieces of calligraphy art we’d love to hang on our walls.
2. East, Laugh, Love Print ($10): This print says it all. Eating well is obviously the most important, though ;)
4. Like A Boss Print ($20): #likeaboss. That is all.
5. Create Scripted Wall Decor ($40): Don’t want to DIY your wall art? No problem! You can purchase this “create” scripted wall decor, too!
6. Sugar Paper New York Print ($50): Who doesn’t love a good New York print? Sugar Paper nailed the art of simplicity with this one.
7. Holla Wood Sign ($38): The gold paint adds an extra punch of sassiness to this sign. But if you’re not a fan of the gold, you can choose from 20 other colors. Holla!
8. Beautiful Day Print ($20): Everything about this print is beautiful. Hey, it even says it in the quote!
9. WordBilly Love Art ($54): This sculpture is large enough to leave an impact on a room, but not overpower it. That’s why we “love” it!
10. Inspirational Quote Print ($5): Remind yourself to live a life worth writing down with this beautiful print. And it doesn’t hurt that you can download it for just $5!
12. Wild + Free Print ($5): This is kind of perfect… AND it’s another $5 instant download! You’re welcome.
13. Bonjour Wood Sign ($65): Channel your inner French girl with this coral “bonjour” wood sign. Tip: Replace that old welcome mat and hang this outside your home for optimal cuteness.
14. Bless This Nest Wall Art ($14): This screams country living in such a beautiful way. Its charming, yet rustic feel makes for a great addition to your wall art collection.
16. Carpe Diem Gold Foil Print ($32): Seize the day and get this print! The gold foil adds a glam flair to an already inspirational print.
17. Amazing Things Print ($26): Just a reminder that good things are a-comin’ :)
18. Acrylic Monogram Wall Art ($125): Sport that monogram pride with bronze acrylic wall art.
19. Wild Print ($10): This fun piece of art will keep your place looking ultra wild, just like you!
20. Dream Scripted Wall Decor ($40): [Another] scripted wall decor — this one is a good reminder to follow your dreams!
21. Just Smile Calligraphy Print ($15): This takes one of Pinterest’s favorite patterns and adds a semi-cheesy quote, but we love it! It would be a great addition to any kid’s room.
22. Gold Hello Script ($35): Your drab space will thank you for adding this totally adorable gold “Hello” sign.
23. Brave Print ($20): Can we frame not only the “Brave” art, but also the girl holding the piece of art? Sounds like a good idea to us.
24. Rise and Grind Calligraphy Print ($15): Your daily reminder to #riseandgrind.
If you want to try your hand at creating your own calligraphy art, be sure to sign up for our Calligraphy E-Class!
That’s all for our favorite calligraphy wall art pieces! What’s your favorite? Drop us a line in the comments below.