Now that it’s officially fall, you no longer have to feel guilty about lusting after the suede ankle boots or fuzzy coat of your dreams. Phew! If anything, it’s high time to start making your fall shopping list and checking it twice to ensure you’re not leaving any key pieces out. Because not having the It-bag or shoes of the season for said event on your social calendar would *obviously* be fashion suicide — says Brad Goreski, anyway. When it comes to identifying which trends to snag and which ones to pass on, who better to turn to than your favorite tastemakers? Between Lauren Conrad’s runway collection for Kohl’s, Reese Witherspoon’s preppy label Draper James and Venus Williams’ athleisure line (just to name a few), there’s no shortage of blogger- and celebrity-designed fall collections to shop this season. We’ve put together 36 investment pieces to scoop up just in time for the fall harvest.
Olivia Palermo + Chelsea28
1. Olivia Palermo + Chelsea28 Cold Shoulder Body-Con Sweater Dress ($149): Nothing to wear? Not on Olivia’s watch. Be it a rooftop dinner party, a fall gala or a networking happy hour, this burgundy turtleneck sweater dress is ready to mingle. Between the playful mermaid hem, bodycon silhouette and cold-shoulder style, this showstopper checks all the boxes (and then some). Go glam with a minaudiere clutch and some heirloom jewels for an entrance-making look.
2. Olivia Palermo + Chelsea28 Accordion Pleat Midi Skirt ($139): Get ready to bring the drama with this gold foil pleat skirt that’s worthy of NYE, but don’t be mistaken — it can double for a GNO too. Dress it down for the daytime with a chambray shirt and ankle booties before going full-force with a slinky tie-neck blouse and ankle strap steppers for nighttime.
3. Olivia Palermo + Chelsea28 Glen Plaid Blazer ($199) + Glen Plaid Crop Wide Leg Pants ($159): Modern-day boss ladies, rejoice! You can totally pull off a menswear-inspired blazer and wide-leg trousers without feeling dowdy. Follow in Olivia’s footsteps by pairing them with an effortless blouse and peep-toe ankle booties for a French-girl look, or try draping the plaid blazer over a black shift dress for a relaxed uniform that means business. Kicky loafers may or may not be required.
4. Olivia Palermo + Chelsea28 High Rise Flare Jeans ($119): BRB, ditching the skinny jeans (for now, anyway) for a pair of these throwback flares made to fit and flatter in all the right places. Give us a bow-neck blouse and chunky clogs for some post-festival season flair.
5. Olivia Palermo High Rise Crop Suspender Pants ($149): For black-tie affairs where you just don’t feel like squeezing into a bodycon dress — and don’t want to sport a full-on power suit — these high-rise suspender pants featuring tuxedo stripes are the next best thing. Wear it with an ultra-feminine lace blouse and lace-up ghillies for a cocktail party-ready look.
LC Lauren Conrad Runway Collection
6. LC Lauren Conrad Runway Collection Lace Fit & Flare Dress ($74): Test drive two trends at once with this faux jumper dress — don’t let the built-in lace bell sleeve blouse fool ya! — that will make you want to host an intimate housewarming party. Round out your look with an elegant braid and winged cat eye a la Lauren Conrad FTW.
7. LC Lauren Conrad Runway Collection Satin Full-Length Gown ($64): Fancy much? At this price, you can definitely afford to add one more satin gown to your rotation of formalwear. Besides, this slinky rose number is begging to be worn for a bevy of Halloweekend costume parties alongside a vampy lip and elbow-length gloves.
8. LC Lauren Conrad Runway Collection Faux Suede Moto Jacket ($120): Fall street fairs, trips to the apple orchard, glamping getaways with the girls — there’s no limit when it comes to the versatility of this burgundy suede moto jacket. Plus, you can dress it up or down with a quick outfit switcheroo. Simply swap out your summery slip dress for a button-front skirt and band tee for a tough-girl vibe.
9. LC Lauren Conrad Runway Collection Embroidered Cold-Shoulder Top ($48): Please excuse us while we swoon hard for this adorable embroidered crop top. Pair the voluminous silhouette with tapered trousers or dark wash jeans — and accessorize with some pearl studs and a metallic mani — for the ultimate LC-esque ensemble. Can you say #goals?
10. LC Lauren Conrad Runway Collection Floral Crop Wide-Leg Pants ($54): Go bold or go home with these autumnal floral printed wide-leg pants that will be in rotation for your nine-to-five (and beyond). Opt for a silk cami, a sleeveless blazer and chunky block heels for all the style points this season.
Fenty Puma x Rihanna
11. Fenty Puma x Rihanna Lace-Up Leggings ($120): Your old Lululemons have seen better days, you say? Perfect timing, ‘cause these trend-right lace-up leggings from Rihanna’s Fenty Puma line are everything. *Adds to cart.*
12. Fenty Puma x Rihanna Lace-Up Hoodie Sweatshirt ($150): No one does off-duty better than Rihanna, the queen of casual luxury and DGAF style. Show ‘em what you’ve got by styling this striped lace-up hoodie with a baseball cap, slouchy boyfriend jeans and old-school Pumas for an unapologetic look that works its magic around the clock.
13. Fenty Puma x Rihanna Lace-Up Ribbed Maxi Dress ($325): Do the whole black tie thing on your own terms with this jaw-dropping black maxi dress that exudes RiRi-level sex appeal. If the plunging neckline and risqué lace-up style don’t catch the eye of partygoers, we don’t know what will.
14. Fenty Puma x Rihanna Lace-Up Pencil Skirt ($190): We can’t speak for HR, but this sporty striped pencil skirt gets our seal of approval. In true Instababe fashion, don’t back down from rocking it to work with a white longline blazer and blinged-out heeled loafers. Come closing time, you can ditch the heels for carefree slip-ons and hit the streets.
15. Fenty Puma x Rihanna Lace Up Cami Bra ($100): Turn down for what?! Bring on the fist-pumping sweat sesh — this lace-up cami bra is all the motivation we need to get into tip-top shape. Wear it beyond the gym with a track jacket, mesh paneled leggings and rugged sneaker boot wedges courtesy of RiRi herself.
Serena Williams at HSN
16. Serena Williams Off the Runway Sweater Dress ($90): Major props to Serena for designing this flawless gray sweater dress that makes us feel like we’ve got it all together. We imagine S would pair this fall layering essential with a streamlined trench, tennies and a leather backpack for enviable off-court style.
17. Serena Williams Couture Runway Open Front Lace Maxi Skirt ($500): Run, don’t walk, to snag this dramatic hi-low lace maxi skirt. Show off more than just a little leg by styling it with a bodysuit, or toss it over trousers for an avant-garde runway-inspired look that slays.
18. Serena Williams Belted Maxi Vest ($90): Versatility is key when it comes to this belted maxi vest that will inspire you to power through the workweek. Get creative by tossing it over black culottes, layering it over an airy summer dress or teaming it with a well-fitted pencil skirt. Don’t even get us started about that shade of blush pink. Major #swoon.
Kendall + Kylie
19. Kendall + Kylie Paneled Floral-Lace Babydoll Dress ($228): Kendall and Kylie have attended enough red carpet events and after-after parties to know how to dial up the drama. In this case, it’s all about the ultra-femme details. Style this romantic lace and mesh scalloped babydoll dress — not for the overly modest! — with black over-the-knee boots for an anniversary dinner with bae or a getaway to Paris.
20. Kendall + Kylie Compact Crop L/S Top ($168) + Overlap Pencil Skirt ($158): The secret to looking fly with zero effort? Feast your eyes upon this camel-colored co-ord, consisting of a long-sleeved crop top and overlap pencil skirt with major on- and off-the-clock appeal. Pull a total Kendall move by styling the skirt solo with a white tee, purple suede ankle boots and a black newsboy cap.
21. Kendall + Kylie Suspender Wide-Leg Culottes ($198): The verdict is in — suspenders are officially the new #girlboss-approved trend hitting the pavement this fall. These black wide-leg culottes with adjustable suspenders would look best styled with a ruffled top, faux fur steppers and rad sunnies for an afternoon spent driving around Calabasas with the convertible top down.
22. Kendall + Kylie Emma Lace-Up Boot ($250): Don’t be silly! Of course, you need a pair of these suede lace-up stunners to complement your Kardashian-inspired wardrobe of bodycon skirts, mock-neck sweater dresses and leather shorts. The block heel and open-toe style will not only give you legs that go on for miles, but you’ll be one step closer to joining Kendall and Kylie’s squad.
Cupcakes and Cashmere
23. Cupcakes and Cashmere Hazel Printed Swing Dress ($115): Boho days have arrived. Introducing the autumnal floral print swing dress that screams fall traditions. Whether you’re heading back to your alma mater for game day or meeting your S.O.’s parents for the first time over dinner, this easy-breezy frock is for the most free-spirited at heart. Pair with riding boots (or lace-up steppers come after-hours) and a felt fedora for a daytime casual getup.
24. Cupcakes and Cashmere Adison Soft Utility Vest ($140): If there’s anything we’ve learned from Emily Schuman, it’s to invest in a capsule wardrobe of wear-everywhere essentials that can be styled a million and one ways. This army green utilitarian vest is the hero piece you didn’t know you needed, but now won’t be able to live without. It’s just the thing for those early-fall days when the mornings are chilly and the afternoons are still balmy — toss this wardrobe workhorse over a striped top and boyfriend jeans or a free-wheelin’ jumpsuit for a seriously off-radar look.
25. Cupcakes and Cashmere Amaya Vegan Leather Jacket With Sherpa ($145): Your trusty leather jacket just got a makeover — and with a faux sheepskin collar, no less! To be paired alongside a neck-plunging bodysuit, vintage mom jeans and pointed-toe ankle boots for a casual-cool look that’s off-duty at its best.
26. Cupcakes and Cashmere Chanelle Printed Jumpsuit ($130): Take note: THIS is what you wear for a day of back-to-back-to-back meetings or a quick dash across town. When pant suits and co-ords feel too corporate, this diamond-printed jumpsuit will never steer you wrong. Keep things on the DL with some backless mules or huarache sandals, and toss on a mini cross-body bag for a look that reads girl-on-the-go.
27. Cupcakes and Cashmere Jason Off Shoulder Sweater Dress ($140): How to deal when the temps take a turn for the worst? That’s easy: Slip into this sultry off-the-shoulder sweater dress that can double for date night, post-work drinks and even a fall wedding. Complement the dusty pink hue with DDG chandelier earrings and comfortable suede ankle booties for a day-to-night look.
28. Draper James Trinity Panel Coat ($375): Nippy weather will be here before you know it, so you best be snagging the gorgeous camel coat of your dreams before it goes out of stock. Always timeless and ridiculously sleek, this collarless wool topper will make every ensemble look infinitely more chic. The signature gold buttons are our *favorite* part.
29. Draper James Printed Eva Bag ($195): Pack on the Southern charm with this ladylike cherry-printed bag featuring a fancy gold chain strap. Embrace fall weather to the fullest by teaming it with a cream-colored fisherman sweater, skinny jeans and nude skimmers for a super polished #OOTD you’ll reach for time and time again.
30. Draper James Love Field Knoxville Pant ($165): Chic happens, y’all! Don’t fall victim to wearing snoozy black slacks to the office when you know you have a perfectly tailored pair of leaf-printed pants on standby. You can tuck in a silk blouse, slip it on with a blazer or pare it down with a plain white tee for an HR-approved look.
31. Draper James Old Gringo for DJ Cowboy Boot ($500): This just in: You need not be a southern belle to pull out the good ol’ cowboy boots for weekend tailgates, rustic-chic barn weddings and fall fêtes. Do Reese proud by teaming these bad boys with a gingham shirt dress, a chambray frock or a playful tulle skirt.
32. Draper James Check Panel Button Down Shirt ($165): A savvy girlboss like Reese has a wardrobe equipped with button-downs for design meetings, Sunday brunch — you name it. Whether you’re a slave to the boardroom or have a penchant for preppy staples, you need this anything-but-blasé button-down in your life. The check panel down the middle lends a playful twist that won’t go unnoticed — don’t forget to roll up the sleeves (and size up) for a borrowed-from-the-boys fit.
Chiara Ferragni Collection
33. Chiara Ferragni Red Velvet Platform Wedges ($422): Take it there with these towering red velvet platforms that demand attention on the dance floor and the streets. For a ‘90s-inspired grunge look, an embroidered denim jacket and leather mini skirt will be in order alongside a don’t-mess-around choker.
34. Chiara Ferragni White Leather Flirting Slip-Ons ($326): YAS, please. We’re obsessed with these David Bowie-inspired slip-ons that give us an excuse to ditch the heels and adopt an athleisure look. The flirting eyes and fierce red lightening bolt will serve as major street style bait, especially when styled with leather pants and a metallic bomber jacket.
35. Chiara Ferragni Flirting Sweatshirt ($285): When Chiara Ferragni tells you to dial things down, you dial ’em down. Capitalize on the whole “less is more” movement with this cheeky flirting sweatshirt (those eyelashes are glam AF) that calls for streamlined joggers and a pair of sporty kicks.
36. Chiara Ferragni Tartan Cloth Flirting Slippers ($465): Your credit card will NOT be happy after this splurge — but that’s okay, ‘cause your feet will be looking so fly. When a classic tartan print gets reimagined by your favorite blogger-turned-designer, the result is nothing short of groundbreaking. Not only will these edgy plaid slippers be on repeat during the holiday party circuit, but they’ll straight-up slay when styled with black distressed jeans or a LBD.
Which celebrity/blogger line will you be shopping this fall? Follow us on Pinterest for more colorful style inspo!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.