While celebs are used to being the object of our #wcw and #mcm affections, that doesn’t make them immune to having their own crushes! In fact, these 13 Hollywood heavyweights have openly admitted to crushing on another celeb via their social media accounts. Whether they’re garnering some fashion inspo á la Kristin Cavallari or Ashley Tisdale or soaking in the wise words of their peers like LeAnn Rimes, they’re not shy with their affinities, and we couldn’t be happier — some of their picks are truly fascinating! Read on to find out who rocks their collective boats below.
1. Sarah Michelle Gellar: Posting a pic of pal Shannen Doherty, who was diagnosed with breast cancer earlier this year, with her newly shaved head, Sarah writes: “#wcw It takes an already strong woman to fight breast cancer, but it takes an even stronger woman to share that journey. @theshando you are not fighting alone, you have the thoughts and prayers of not only all of us that know and love you, but the rest of the world too. #f*ckcancer”
2. Ashley Tisdale: The Tis channeled ‘90s model Claudia Schiffer for her weekend inspo, writing, “Weekend vibes.”
3. Miley Cyrus: Miley made no secret of the fact that she thought fellow former Disney channel star Hilary Duff’s Tinder profile was totally babe status, saying, “I’d swipe right fo’ sho. #letsgetpizza”
4. Bella Thorne: Bella has such a strong affinity for blogger Eileen Kelly of Killer and a Sweet Thing, she couldn’t even wait ‘til Wednesday to crush. “Be mine,” she writes. “#wcw #noidontcareitsnotwednesday #loveher #prettyandsmart”
5. Reese Witherspoon: Reese took some time out to acknowledge the greatness that is Bey, writing, “Gotta love @beyonce’s constant creative drive and fearlessness…#mondaymuse”
6. Kristin Cavallari: Though Kristin is fashion muse to plenty, she revealed the woman inspiring her with this shot of Kate Moss, saying, “The ultimate fashion queen.”
7. Candace Cameron Bure: Candace loves to work out, as she told us back in February, so it’s no big surprise that her muse would be extremely athletic and fit: Meet Wonder Woman actress Gal Gadot, Candace’s own “fitspiration.”
8. Alexa Chung: Alexa may be a model herself, but that doesn’t mean she doesn’t have model muses of her own: Take this shot she regrammed of ‘60s model Twiggy, for instance, simply captioned: “Perfect.”
9. LeAnn Rimes: While everyone from Britney Spears to Troian Bellisario is busy shading Taylor Swift, LeAnn Rimes is singing her praises, writing, “Another amazing #WomenWednesday quote from @taylorswift. You are one of a kind. There is NO COMPARISON!” adding hashtags such as “#motivate, #thrill, #strongwomen and #strength” to boot.
10. Kate Beckinsale: Kate was feeling another Kate for her #wcw — iconic British musician Kate Bush.
11. Sophia Bush: Not all celebrity heroes have to be other celebrities, as Sophia Bush proved with her #wcw — @millastarfma. “She is my #wcw and the very definition of #MyTrueBeauty,” Sophia begins. “She’s 9 years old and just completed the Battlefrog race. It’s an obstacle course designed by a Navy SEAL and participants do a 36 MILE race, 8K swim, a full obstacle course and oh yeah, it’s a 24 hour long event.” Dang, girl!
12. Salma Hayek: Salma gave props to fellow actress Zoe Seldana for her role in Nina, saying, “Last night I watched Nina and was blown away by @zoesaldana.”
13. Ruby Rose: Ruby may be happily coupled up (to a woman, no less), but she supported her XXX and Fast (and the Furious) co-star via social media, writing, “@vindiesel my bro is a babe.”
Were you surprised by some of these choices? Share with us over @BritandCo!
(Photo via Diane Freed/Getty)