Tuesday’s presidential bombshell left us in post-election shock, that’s for sure. Some of us sniffled our way through Hillary’s concession and may even have looked into ex-pat life in Canada until, eventually, we turned our attention to more light-hearted matters — hair! Hair is our comfort zone, and we aren’t ashamed to say it. There’s some truly next-level healing to be had in the world, but for now, join us in a happy distraction as we glance at these top-notch celebrity tresses.
1. Lily Collins: Lily paired her smoking-hot cascading waves with a sultry red lip for a mega-dose of glam that refuses to go unnoticed. There’s nothing more uplifting than a healthy dose of pretty perfection like the look Lily’s sporting here.
2. Jessica Alba: #Mood. We’ve got to hand it to Jessica Alba, whose stunning good looks manage to shine through all that goop in her hair. After goofing off while filming with Ellen DeGeneres, the star graced us with this LOL-worthy selfie featuring an uncharacteristically scraggly ‘do.
3. Teyana Taylor: Yowza! Teyana first blew our minds as the hot new star of Kanye West’s “Fade” music video, and this beauty is back at it again. This time it’s her hair that we can’t stop obsessing over, styled into the year’s most gorg down ‘do courtesy of shiny, long curls and a femme fatale look.
4. Taylor Swift: Our girl Taylor got us to smile in this ultra-goofy photo with fellow cat-lover Aziz Ansari. Check her out in her shaggiest haircut to date, complete with eyebrow-grazing bangs and a messy-chic look befitting of a world-class pop star.
5. Joan Smalls: OMFG. Joan Smalls is totally our hair crush this week, ’cause she’s killin’ it with her textured long-haired shag paired with a ’90s leopard-print faux fur coat that’s to die for. This look is everything model-off-duty style dreams are made of.
6. Natasha Poly: Natasha’s beach-ready hair is owning the spotlight, leaving us convinced that this supermodel-in-the-making could be our next beauty icon. The impossibly long waves in her sun-kissed strands have her looking like the lead in Splash! Rest assured we’ll def be keeping an eye out for this gorg up-and-comer.
7. Anne Hathaway: This A-lister looked downright glowing after casting her ballot, down to the shine in her uber-rich brunette mane. Her side-parted straight strands are silky and shine to perfection.
8. Shay Mitchell: Are you getting bored of seeing Shay’s lovely face yet? Good — we aren’t either. This week she caught our eye by slaying Ariana Grande’s signature look: an ultra-high pony with down-to-there hair. Well done, Shay, well done.
9. Kate Hudson: Glam alert! This week, Kate Hudson made the list with this on-trend center-parted stick-straight ‘do and some statement brows. She’s always a beauty with her rockin’ celeb-infused genes, but we love how that extra attention above her eyes transformed her entire look in a subtle yet WOW-worthy way.
10. Emma Roberts: First things first: Emma’s rockin’ a shade of red she hasn’t worn in quite a while, and we are loving it. In a side-parted down ‘do with just a slight curl at the ends, she’s looking way chic and totally patriotic beside Hillary Clinton.
11. Jessica Simpson: Jessica, where on Earth have you been? It feels like forever since we’ve seen this blonde beauty, but she’s dressed to impress with her signature long waves and those brand new side bangs that freshen up her look.
12. Beyoncé: All hail Queen Bey with her on-fleek center-parted, slicked-back low-pony, complete with an icy blonde tint and natural waves to boot. It goes without saying that this icon (and her always-haute hair game) was truly born to slay.
13. Ciara: We seriously almost lost it when Ciara shared this photo of her wearing faux dreds. That’s right, these dreds are faux (mind blown). These are the most amazing extensions we somehow never knew existed! Is it just us, or does everyone agree that Ciara should give this look a try for real?
Want more hair inspo? Follow us on Pinterest!