Get ready, fellow hair lovers, ’cause this week’s hair haute-ness did not disappoint. Lucky for us, we were blessed with unprecedented glimpses of truly world-class hair, thanks to TayTay’s birthday. Our hearts nearly flatlined when Taylor’s frenemy Kim Kardashian showed signs of life on social media. And who could get over John Mayer tweeting and deleting a salty jab aimed at the star? But we digress — this week in celeb hair is stocked with stylish throwbacks, natural waves and one surprising new cut. So get in the know and take a look, ’cause the only thing more epic than the gossip this week is the Hollywood hair below.
1. Jaime King: This It girl werks a glam-rock style like no other, giving us a total case of #styleenvy. Paired with flawless cat-eye makeup and a metallic gold dress, her triple-bun knotted pony is the perfect mix of edgy and fabulous.
2. Taylor Hill: This angel flaunts an enviable mane of beach-ready waves that are absolute woke-up-like-this goals. Let’s be honest; Taylor rarely disappoints, but her simple and chic strands and banging boy brows have set a new bar for lazy-girl style.
3. Alicia Keys: The sultry songstress continues to wow us with her natural, no-makeup look. But in this pic, all eyes are on her next-level low ponytail with all its abundant curls and volume.
4. Taylor Swift: Remember back when Taylor went full-on grunge for the cover of Vogue with bleach blonde locks and a new vampy lip look? Just peek this throwback snap from Gigi H’s birthday to refresh your memory on Tay’s transformation from sweet pop princess to cool-girl chic. Ugh, we miss this look.
5. Karlie Kloss: Speaking of throwbacks, peep mega-model Karlie Kloss in this vintage bowl cut. The perfectly blown-out ashy blonde lob and heavy straight bang look like they came straight out of a ’70s Coke commercial, and we love it!
6. Zoe Saldana: Check out the cascading wave action happening in this makeup-free selfie of our fave girl-next-door, Zoe Saldana. We don’t know what we love more — the sideswept, effortless appeal of her hair or her perfectly manicured brows.
7. Lily Collins: Lily is bringing sexy back — like way back — with this Victorian-era style. It’s not hard to tell why this young glamazon is one of our favorite young trendsetters.
8. Gigi Hadid: Here’s Gigi Hadid with her famous full waves, bringing mermaid hair to new heights on set for Stuart Weitzman. The subtle ombre is a darker hue than we’re used to seeing from the honey blond hottie, but this is a change we can get behind.
9. Lea Michele: This Glee star–turned-Scream Queen has some of the best hair in Hollywood. This week, Lea took a quick snap featuring epic bangs, retro waves and a chic half updo that would make Zooey Deschanel jealous.
10. Willow Smith: Willow graced us with her gorgeous fresh face in this Insta shot, and we cannot get over her amazing twists. We’re always down for Willow’s artsy-edgy style, which this bold ‘do brings effortlessly.
11. Lucy Hale: This just in — Lucy Hale cut her hair! She went under the scissors and emerged on our feeds with a blunt-cut bob and a strict center part that is so, so pretty.
12. Halle Berry: And just like that, Halle Berry went and slayed our hair-loving hearts. The A-list actress proves that megawatt natural beauty is as simple as a long textured, messy shag you’ve got to see to believe.
What was your favorite look in celebrity hair this week? Show us on Pinterest!