There’s no time better than the present to get your fix of celebrity hair hotness. Before the holiday spirit totally takes over, we have one final week this year to get caught up on the trending beauty inspo we’ll need for the festivities in store. Whether you’re a fellow beauty lover looking to catch up on holiday-ready hairspiration, or maybe you’re on the prowl for your NYE hairstyle and mani to match, you can rely on Hollywood’s finest to bring you the latest looks of the beauty-obsessed. Peek these 15 looks at total hair hotties for all the inspo you’ll need for your holiday style, and we’ll leave the sleigh-ing to you.
1. Chrissy Teigen: Beach hair, don’t care. The glamazon formerly known as Chrissy Teigen wowed us with her messy-pretty beach-ready waves in true mermaid style. Now that is how you style a beach-ready lob, ladies, even in the winter.
2. Diane Kruger: Diane’s black turtleneck and minimal makeup suit her side-swept waves just perfectly. Even dressed down, the star exudes laid-back refinement thanks to her tousled blonde curls (and her mega-watt star power).
3. Ruby Rose: Ruby Rose is so effing cool with that vibrant fuschia dye-job. Keeping her hair cropped close in her signature short style, the burst of color adds va-va-VOOM and brings out the fiery red in her accessories.
4. Ashley Benson: The former-PLL star proved that mermaids could very well exist when she pulled off the under-the-sea hairstyle of our dreams in this beach photo shoot, complete with a sassy boho braid and a hair wrap to boot. Girl, somuchyes.
5. Kris Jenner: Kris Jenner didn’t get the “beach hair” memo, but that’s okay ’cause she still pulls out all the stops when it comes to holiday bling and sparkles galore. Here she is rockin’ her signature short ‘n’ shaggy ‘do along with the raven-haired hottie that is her youngest, Kylie.
6. Solange: True to form, this artsy chick posted one of the coolest snaps on Instagram this week. Peek her micro-mini cornrows up front and the flowing waves worn long down her back to see why we love Bey’s younger sister oh-so-much.
7. Gabby Douglas: Gabby’s looking holiday-ready in her fancy frilly blazer, next-level eye makeup, and a voluminous blowout. The Olympic gymnast is known for her talents, and we’ve just confirmed that red carpet-ready hairstyles is one of them.
8. Lauren Conrad: LC deserves recognition for the girl-next-door vibes she’s famous for giving off, with ashy blonde waves and perfect cat-eye makeup. Worn down with the softest of waves, her strands fade seamlessly into the white-blonde ends of her artfully colored blonde balayage.
9. Elsa Hosk: Hmm, so this is what Elsa looks like with a greasy-chic center-parted ‘do, white-blonde brows and the heavy retro liner of another era. (Killed it.)
10. Ariana Grande: Here’s our girl Ari finishing up the year in her signature high-pony worn in a silky straight style down-to-there. She upgrades the look with the help of some hair extensions to add some Rapunzel-inspired length to her way-long locks.
11. Victoria Beckham: Psych! We’re actually fired up for the oh-so-suave look of Posh’s son, Brooklyn, channeling the power of his superhumanly hot gene pool. Otherwise known for being Chloe Grace-Moretz’s main man, the young model is looking good in this rockabilly-era nod to a greaser-inspired hairstyle.
12. Hillary Duff: Hillary is getting goofy in the countdown to Xmas. She pairs her festive matching pjs with the two mini-buns, incorporating the celeb-approved ‘do into her laid-back look. Brava!
13. Lily Aldridge: OMFG. Did Lily go under the scissors? The goddess-turned-model we know as Lily Aldridge debuted her newly shorn locks in the curliest bob-lob hybrid ever. That popping red lip, though.
14. Kate Bosworth: We really have no words for this peek at perfection on the fashionista and A-list beauty, Kate Bosworth. She slayed the entire look, topping her classy nude-colored balconet dress with the silkiest, glossiest bouffant updo ever. Angelic-much?
15. Solange Knowles: Solange was a true life vision in red with another innovative hairstyle we couldn’t let you miss this week. Here it is, a flat, center-parted down ‘do complete with face-framing crimps that bring all the retro vibes.
What was your favorite look in celebrity hair on Instagram this week? Let us know on Pinterest!