Okay ladies, Coachella season (and festival season in general) is *officially* here, and what better way to kick off a summer of free-spirited style than rounding up the babes who showed us how it’s really done this week in the hair department. From floral crowns to the trendy boxer braids hairstyle, there’s no denying that when it comes to hair inspiration, our favorite celebs have always got us covered. Scroll through the 10 best celebrity hair ‘dos we spotted on Insta this week.
1. Whitney Port: This is why festival florals will never die. Whitney shows us how to soak up the sun in style with just the right amount of florals pinned onto her half ‘do (plus that bikini/kimono combo is giving us some serious wardrobe envy).
2. Katy Perry: Not only was Katy Perry spotted cozying up to (unconfirmed beau) Orlando Bloom all weekend, but she’s pretty much given us a glimpse of what our summer hair goals will look like. These cotton candy colored double buns are bringing us back to the ’90s, along with her gal pal’s choker necklace.
3. Peyton List: Hair chalk is the braid’s new BFF when it comes to this bold hairstyle. Disney star Peyton List is definitely making us rethink floral crowns as our go-to festival style — this is such a pretty look.
4. Vanessa Hudgens: As if boho goddess Vanessa Hudgens wouldn’t be on this list! She is a straight up Coachella queen.We love how she sported nothing but her natural curls; they look so healthy in the sunshine.
5. Shay Mitchell: We thought Shay’s locks couldn’t get any more stunning than they already were ;) This super edgy, deep parted braid is everything. It’s just the right amount of intentional style for a music festie.
6. Jamie Chung: Film star turned fashion blogger Jamie Chung shows us how to bring a polished touch to our festival season ‘do. This poised chignon is perfect for jamming out at Coachella or gliding down the aisle on your big day — that’s how versatile it is.
7. Emma Roberts: In case you haven’t heard, Emma Roberts has officially made desert rose the must have hair color of the season. This effortless look proves that even the simplest of hairstyles can be elevated with a great color.
8. Bella Thorne: Forget those subtle is she or isn’t she wigs (we’re looking at you, Kylie Jenner) and take a page from Bella’s quirky and cute faux *purple* bob. Also, can you say #relationshipgoals?
9. Lena Dunham: Okay, so maybe this isn’t a Coachella ‘do, but with hair that fierce, we’re cool with it. Lena Dunham kicks her hair game up a notch (just in time to shoot a new season of Girls) with a soft side parted hairstyle that gave her locks some lift and shine.
10. Amandla Stenberg: Our girl Rue isn’t so little anymore, and she totally slayed this year at Coachella. Amandla ups the ante with four (count ’em four!) buns for this ’90s inspired ‘do.
What was the best celebrity hairstyle you spotted on Instagram this week? Tag us in their post @BritandCo.