Another week means another dose of celebrity news and, more importantly, celebrity hair. In case you missed it this week, MTV’s giving Kanye four minutes to do whatever he wants at the VMAs this year, Hiddleswift has disappeared and the Kylie lip kit empire continues to grow. Not to mention all of the hot celebrity hairstyles that come with all of this news. This week is all about waves, dye jobs and braids in all its many forms. From Bad Girl RiRi to the Kardashian of the week, scroll through our favorite hair snaps to get inspired for your next salon visit.
1. Rihanna: Bronde is one of our favorite colors this season, and who better to sport it than our favorite good girl gone bad, Rihanna. We love how playful she is with her hair. This bronde lob wig screams autumnal changes and DGAF ‘tude.
2. Tinashe: The 2 On singer’s locks are as silky as her vocals in her recent Instagram post. Girls with glasses, take note, and try out middle-parted waves for your next back-to-school ‘do.
3. Sofia Richie: Lionel Richie’s daughter, Sofia, made headlines last week for a certain incident involving Justin Bieber’s now deleted Instagram. Nevertheless, she’s rising above the drama with cool-girl dark roots and a freshly chopped lob.
4. Khloe Kardashian: It wouldn’t be a celebrity hair Instagram roundup without a member of the Kardashian/Jenner clan, would it? This week, Khloe K took to Insta to share an ad snap where she rocked some seriously cool slicked-back hair. Next time you need to leave the house with wet hair, don’t sweat it. Slick it back and you’ve got a style. On another note — her shoes!!
5. Chrissy Teigen: Not only are Chrissy, John and their little one family goals in this photo, but Chrissy’s bangs are, well, bangin’. Skip the trim — overgrown bangs might be the fun style you need to try out this fall.
6. Ayesha Curry: From cookbooks to killer hair, Ayesha can do it all. Braids are all the rage this season, and we love Ayesha’s curly side variety. Pull some strands out on the top and side of your head for a whimsical look.
7. Hailey Baldwin: Model Hailey Baldwin took to Instagram to show off her new style. The flipped under ends and middle part are giving us major ’60s vibes, and we dig it. If this is what post-breakup hair looks like, bring on the heartbreak.
8. Sarah Snyder: Model and Jayden Smith’s girlfriend, Sarah Snyder, isn’t afraid of unconventional styles. Here, she rocks cropped pigtail French braids for end of summer cool-girl perfection.
9. Ali Fedotowsky: Bachelorette alum Ali has mastered the romantic low bun ‘do. Take a style lesson from her by curling the pieces in front with a flat iron or curling wand for subtle waves.
10. Gabriella Union: Our girl Gabby donned some seriously cool braids this week. She puts a new twist on cornrows with varying widths and thick braids. For someone who typically wears straight styles, it’s exciting to see this style transformation. We hope to see her rock this one on her next red carpet appearance.
Want more celeb hair goals? Follow us on Pinterest for more style inspo!