We can’t help it. We’re addicted to all the celebrity news that unfolded this week. From The Hills reunion (gasp!) to Taylor Swift breaking her social media silence, this week we got a good dose of drama. With each breaking story, however, our attention quickly turns from getting the scoop to scouting new style. This week, a number of celebs were giving us life via haircuts and epic bejeweled braids. Scroll through these Instagram snaps for major celebrity hair inspiration.
1. Kim Kardashian West: Kim K is joining the short hair club — and slaying it, might we add. This sleek cut is a great one for ladies with oval face shapes, as the angled lob completely complements her features — we kinda can’t believe this is a wig!
2. Daisy Ridley: Daisy is used to stealing the spotlight, which is why we love this new hue for her. She strayed from her usual mid-length brown ‘do for a bright red chin-length bob. The result? A fun and adorable cut fit for a warrior.
3. Shay Mitchell: Pretty Little Liars actress Shay Mitchell shared a red carpet snap with some seriously OMG-worthy hair that proves hair jewelry is still all the rage this season. Shop for small rings to adorn your everyday braid — or hack your way to greatness via this trick.
4. Cara Delevingne: Model and actress Cara Delevingne is known for her goofy and fun personality. We love to see it come out in her style with these Spice Girl-inspired space buns. Can we relive the ’90s please?
5. Demi Lovato: While out on her Future Now tour with our teenage crush Nick Jonas, Demi has been sporting some seriously sultry locks. Her sassy rebel-without-a-cause fashion coupled with this jet-black bob is a showstopper in itself.
6. Olivia Culpo: Former Miss Universe Olivia Culpo exchanged her long locks for a mature, classy shoulder-length cut. It’s nice to see the former pageant queen without the layers of extensions. Bravo, Miss Culpo — this is a look we can celebrate.
7. Kylie Jenner: A hair chameleon, Kylie Jenner is always changing up her mane with wigs, weaves, extensions and colors that keep us guessing. You gotta give it up to a girl who is willing to try so many different looks at the drop of a hat. This week she’s been rocking sister Kim’s old style of mid-back-length black hair. Freaky Friday? Maybe, but we heart it regardless.
8. Ashley Benson: Ashley Benson, also of Pretty Little Liars, took to Instagram to show off her middle-parted Teen Choice Awards look this week. Her darker roots add a natural dimension to the half updo style that is so simple, classic and refreshing.
9. Beyoncé: We caught a glimpse of Beyoncé’s beachy blonde waves as she shared an intimate snap with husband Jay Z. This playful style makes us long for beach days and getaways with bae (and Bey). All hail the queen.
What are your favorite celeb styles this week? Follow us on Pinterest for more hair inspiration!