The world of celebrity hair was good to us this week. Actually, considering the brand new trends we’ve seen thanks to New York Fashion Week, like Kendall Jenner’s bob, it’s safe to say it was pretty epic. From a sentimental throwback shot of the entire Kardashian fam to uber-glam glimpses of red carpet hairstyles, Hollywood locks had a truly stand-out week. Feast your eyes on the 15 times celebrities slayed our hair-loving hearts in the last seven days.
1. Karlie Kloss: Believe it or not, the otherworldly beauty rocking that dark, textured pixie is none other than the blondie we know as Karlie Kloss. The supermodel (and bestie to TayTay) transformed for the camera yet again in this super-short shaggy cut, complete with trend-right fringe.
2. Rita Ora: Rita Ora’s beauty is on point with her pink pout and lashes for days, but it’s those blonde locks pulled back into a high, braided bun that stole the show. We love how the put-together yet trendy look works for almost any occasion.
3. Janelle Monae: We are 100 percent smitten with Janelle Monae and the next-level hair game she brings week after week. Always keeping things fun and fresh, Hollywood’s newest darling looks downright adorable with metallic hair jewelry adorning her elegant bun.
4. Jennifer Lopez: J. Lo killed it with this slicked-back style that’s been blowing up the red carpet for the past year.
5. Britney Spears: We just died. Britney Spears’s drop dead gorgeous look with those voluminous, chin-length waves is everything. Let it be known the pop star formerly known as Brit Brit is swiftly approaching hair-icon territory.
6. Poppy Delevingne: The fashionista’s long, sleek, formal pony is totally fashion forward, as are her stick-straight flaxen strands, contrasting with her matte black hair wrap. Brava.
7. Paris Jackson: Paris Jackson is pure fire with this smokin’ hot cover shoot for CR Fashion Book magazine. Her platinum hair is styled into an elegant updo that gives just the right amount of Elvis vibes.
8. Jenna Dewan Tatum: May we present the long lob, in all its center-parted and straight-haired glory? Mrs. Channing Tatum looks superhumanly gorg in this head-to-toe amazing ensemble capped off with a sleek, runway-approved style.
9. Paris Hilton: Paris Hilton channeled her inner-Rapunzel — or was it Donatella Versace? — for a monochromatic, Tangled-themed shoot in a shade just shy of nude. That’s hot.
10. Jourdan Dunn: Words can’t describe the sultry, sassy perfection of Jourdan Dunn’s voluminous, natural, face-framing curls. While that expression basically says it all, we can’t help but caption the shot: #Mood.
11. Katy Perry: It’s no secret that Katy Perry’s been hard at work #RESIST-ing, so we interpreted this series of five mohawk-style topknots as her fashionable battle cry. The newly bleached star already made waves with her platinum blonde lob, but she kept the style fresh with a never-before-seen ‘do.
12. Kris Jenner: We need to compose our inner Kardashi-fan before we begin to describe just how badly we want Kris Jenner’s bob-and-bangs combo. Hello, it’s officially the haircut of the season — and trust us, no one’s counting how many years early she was on this trend (30).
13. Halle Berry: #TBT the Pageant Queen turned movie star posting this throwback shot from the days before she was famous. As Miss USA, Halle Berry rocked out-to-there curls complete with bangin’ fringe in a pretty-in-pink ensemble.
14. Lindsay Lohan: TBH, we’re not sure how we feel about Lindsay Lohan’s apparent bid to play Ariel in The Little Mermaid remake, but we’re thrilled that she’s returned to her red-haired roots. We totally approve of her fiery ‘do and hope she keeps it long-term.
15. Sofia Vergara: Even on a “sick day” Sofia Vergara manages to look like #goals. She manages to pull off this bedhead-chic hairstyle that is truly lazy girl-approved.
Which of these celebrities hairstyles was your favorite this week? Tell us on Pinterest!