Ah, the Emmys! With Andy Samberg fulfilling hosting duties, this year’s show was without a doubt one for the books. Next to all of the red carpet excitement (and nearly 100-degree temps), there was no shortage of behind-the-scenes action to tune into. As celebrities snapped the evening away and enjoyed the after parties, we put together a compilation of our favorite pics from the night.
1. Andy Samberg: Caption on fleek: #andysambergandkerrywashingtonshouldobviouslybeinamovietogether. We totes agree + cannot wait until Andy Samberg and Kerry Washington star together in a movie for real. (via @thelonelyisland)
6. January Jones: Yasss. After countless nominations, Jon Hamm finally took home an Emmy for his leading role as Don Draper in Mad Men. Here he is posing with his Mad Men co-star, January Jones, who looks equally thrilled for his win. (via @januaryjones)
7. Laverne Cox: We loved seeing our girl Laverne Cox sitting next to her Orange Is the New Black co-star Kate Mulgrew. It also gave us an opportunity to get one more glimpse at her gorgeous teal dress. (via @lavernecox)
8. Laura Prepon: Sometimes, you just have to stop what you’re doing and take an impromptu photo sesh on the stairs. Fans of OITNB will get a kick out of this classy snapshot of Laura Prepon, Matt McGorry and Yael Stone enjoying the night. (via @lauraprepon)
9. Jackie Cruz: Just in case you were wondering, the Emmys’ after party is just as fun and celebrity-filled as you would imagine. We can’t stop staring at Jackie Cruz’s stunning blush dress from Christian Siriano’s Spring 2016 collection as shown here at the #governorsball. (via @jackiecruz)
11. Amy Schumer: Can we get an awww for this photo that Amy Schumer captioned with “my real family?” After snatching up an Emmy for her show Inside Amy Schumer, she went on to pose with the Game of Thrones cast. (via @amyschumer)
What were your favorite moments from the Emmys this evening? Let us know in the comments below!