We’ve snagged our celeb look-a-like iPhone cases, we’ve styled our hair like Emma Stone (or so we’d like to think) and now it’s time to… bake like Taylor Swift? That’s right! Some of our fave celebrities aren’t just gorgeous, DIY-lovin’ ladies. They also know their way around a kitchen and have some signature dishes to prove it. Here are 13 recipes that mimic the goodies that some of our favorite famous people love to whip up for their own friends and loved ones. Next time you’re thinking about making some chicken enchiladas, channel the ever-fabulous Jessica Alba.
1. Greek Orzo Salad With Roasted Shrimp: Jennifer Garner has admitted that she loves to cook for herself, especially orzo with shrimp and veggies. Try this J. Garner-inspired Greek orzo recipe for a healthy meal that will fill you up the right way. (via Nosh On It)
2. Fish en Papillote: Supermodel Chrissy Teigen isn’t afraid to whip up fancy-named dishes like fish en papillote. To create aromatic single servings of this light and bright fish dish, check out this recipe from Nom Nom Paleo. (via Nom Nom Paleo)
5. Penne With Sausage and Olive Sauce: Mama Caroline Manzo from RHWONJ has said her husband married her for her meatballs, but she’s also known to stir up a mean olive sauce every Christmas. This penne dish made with olive sauce certainly has us feeling like we could take on any of those crazy housewives right about now. (via Tide and Thyme)
6. Crockpot Chicken Tortilla Soup: Actress and restaurateur Eva Longoria knows good food, so if she’s into tortilla soup, we’ll gladly take seconds. This crockpot version of the full-flavored Mexican soup has been totally healthified. (via The Skinny Fork)
7. Chicken Leek Pie: Golden (gossip) girl Blake Lively can do no wrong in our eyes, which is why we were so thrilled to find this chicken pot pie re-do recipe that turns one giant pie into individual ones. Score! (via People)
8. Turkey Bolognese: DJ from Full House is all grown up and cooking all sorts of deliciousness for her gorgeous brood. This turkey bolognese reminds of the massive pot of sauce Candace Bure recently posted on her Instagram. (via Courtney’s Sweets)
9. Fire-Roasted Chicken Enchiladas: Jessica Alba is another It girl we completely adore. One of her favorite things to whip up for her hubby and kiddies are chicken enchiladas, and coincidentally, one of our favorite things to bake up are these fire-roasted ones! (via Natural Noshing)
10. Glowing Green Smoothie: Kerry Washington was known to down some serious smoothies when she was pregnant with her little one. For all the mommies-to-be out there, channel Kerry and blend up this nutritious glowing green smoothie. (via People)
11. Pumpkin Sugar Cookies: Taylor Swift loves pumpkin-spiced everything. This pumpkin sugar cookie recipe, complete with cream cheese frosting, is a salute to T. Swift’s favorite holiday treat. (via Creme de la Crumb)
13. Apple Cinnamon Crepes: Oh Blake, how you indulge us. Ryan Reynold’s wifey recently Instagrammed a sinful photo of apple praline crunch crepes, so naturally, we had to go find a similar recipe to ease our craving. (via Julia’s Album)
Know of any other celebrity-inspired recipes? Let us know in the comments below!