Celebrities travel a *whole* lot. From jetting between TV shoots and runway shows to taking some (super luxe) down time with their besties or fam, our fave celebs are routinely million-mile club members. If they aren’t a card-carrying elite status flyer, then they probably happen to fly via private jet. Since celebs spend so much time going from here to there and back again, they really have the whole travel thing down, from packing the perfect carry-on suitcases to creature comforts and travel essentials. So how do these 15 famous peeps jet set in style? We’ve got the deets to inspire you for your next trip around the world.
1. Reese Witherspoon: Reese Witherspoon totally wins for most-adorable traveler (even when she pulling off an expression of exhaustion). Now, you’re probably thinking to yourself, “OMG, I need her suitcase!” Well, you can steal her look by grabbing a EDDAS Ethos Vintage Style 22″ pink and brown faux leather carry-on suitcase ($259). Be warned: It’s sold out at most places, but you can still grab one from eBay.
2. Gigi Hadid: Gigi throws her travel musts (sweater, passport, sunglasses) in a roomy Moda Operandi Panier Plage Tote ($175). The poolside bags aren’t available anymore, but you can get the look by ordering a Cocoyana Custom Tote ($95) on Etsy.
3. Jessica Chastain: Who doesn’t love a pair of super cozy socks when on a long plane ride? No one. Jessica Chastain keeps her feet toasty (and chic) with a pair of Fizz Accessory Wool Socks ($39) available on Etsy.
4. Naomi Watts: Naomi Watts totally goes for the basics when traveling: jeans, t-shirts, a scarf, a book (An Abbreviated Life by Ariel S. Leve), a script (Gypsy) and her passport (‘natch). Plus, she threw in a new pair of Iris Ancient Greek Sandals ($179).
5. Sarah Jessica Parker: “The essentials (according to me) for a comfortable trip to London,” SJP wrote. When traveling, she has her necessities that include her phone, sunglasses, a paperback book, a bear (aww), her passport and a Kindle Paperwhite ($119), for after she’s done zipping through Dear Mr. M by Herman Koch, of course. SJP’s prepared.
6. Sarah Michelle Gellar: Sarah Michelle Gellar AKA Buffy AKA Foodstirs maven packs all her gear in a simple taupe carry-on bag. She’s also sure to include her official TRX Pro Training Straps ($250) so that she can fit in a workout on-the-go, a hope many of us have when traveling (but don’t follow through on).
7. Chloe Grace Moretz: One of the perks of being the face of a major brand are the amazing (often personalized) gifts of swag. Chloe was given this gorg set of bespoke Coach bags and suitcases as a send-off for a press trip. While this set was made just for Chloe, you can pick up your own Coach Explorer Travel Bag ($795) in black or beige.
8. Olivia Wilde: When traveling by air, it’s often handy to wear your cape, amirite? While donning superhero-worthy apparel might be awkward for adults, it’s pretty much de rigeur for the kid set, as seen on Olivia Wilde’s son.
9. Anna Kendrick: Anna Kendrick totally proves her message tee right by posing on this not-so-basic private jet. She truly travels in style with bubbly, food and flowers.
10. Heidi Klum: When flying on Lufthansa, Heidi brings along a great big black tote for her travel necessities and has plenty of space for it. We mean, look at the amount of legroom she has! First class looks pretty sweet. If you can’t splurge on first-class tickets or her beautiful designer bag, travel in style with a buttery black tote, like the Madewell East-West Transport Tote ($178).
11. Lucy Hale: Lucy Hale’s travel must is like many of ours: her laptop. The Pretty Little Liars star had her Mac as her companion on her flight, which can be fab, especially on those WiFi-enabled flights.
12. Mandy Moore: Apparently, Mandy Moore’s cat attempted to become a secret stowaway. Since she’s been working hard and traveling tons promoting her new show This Is Us (and hopefully she has stock in Kleenex because ALL THE TEARS), her cat probably misses her.
13. Kylie Jenner: When hitting a private jet, Kylie stored all her travel musts in her whimsical and very fierce Fendi Backpack ($7250) in Fendi Faces “Mad, furious” motif. Major backpack goals.
14. Kendell Jenner: Kendell went far less wild in her luggage choice compared to Kylie. She totes a simple red leather carry-all, a timeless (and stylish) choice.
15. Shay Mitchell: This Pretty Little Liars star doesn’t really need to bring much with her on board: Fuji Airways business class has all she needs. She’s got her Fuji Airways blankie, her Fuji Airways pillow and her Fuji Airways eye mask. Just curl up, go to sleep and wake up in paradise.
Which celeb travel essential is on your wish list? Tweet us @BritandCo and let us know!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.
(Featured photo via @GigiHadid)