Happy Friday! We made it! Treat yourself to six of today’s top news items below, from Channing giving us all the feels once again to more Gilmore Girls reunion goodies!
1. Is there anything Channing Tatum can’t or won’t do to win our undying affection forever and ever? It seems unlikely at this point, and some recent Snapchats from his wife Jenna Dewan-Tatum just further prove how perfect he is. In the Snaps, he’s pictured giving her a pedicure, first removing the polish, then patiently blowing on the nails to dry. “Yes you guys, he is this awesome,” read the Snap caption. He blew on her toes! This, right here, is the truest of love. (h/t Cosmo)
2. ALERT: NEW GILMORE GIRLS REUNION PIC. Tanc Sade, who plays Life and Death Brigade member Finn, posted a new pic of himself, Alexis Bledel (Rory) and Matt Czuchry (Logan, Rory’s college boyfriend) together, with the caption “Chillin’ with #Rory & #Logan. Will they? Won’t they? Hmmm.” HOW CAN YOU DO THIS TO US?!?
3. Adele helped a same-sex couple get engaged on stage, is the cutest human ever. During her Copenhagen, Denmark concert this week, Adele invited two fans on stage, and they proceeded to get engaged! Adele, literally jumping with joy, said, “That’s amazing, I’m going to cry,” and hugged them, then offered to be their surrogate. “Should I be your surrogate if you have children? I’d love to have a baby with someone Swedish.” We sincerely hope they take her up on that offer.
4. Justin Timberlake just released his new song and it’s the feel-good song of the summer you’ve been waiting for! “Can’t Stop the Feeling” is Justin’s first new song since 2013, and it’s been worth the wait. The video features some of his castmates from the upcoming movie Trolls, including Anna Kendrick, James Corden, Gwen Stefani and more, and is as sunny as the tune. Check it out, and crank it up!
5. This baby kangaroo jumping into a cozy pouch is all of us jumping into the weekend. TGIF!
6. Quote of the day: “We had all these children. (Some) of my children were very special needs. They never complained. They never cried. They never asked for food. They never asked for water.” A heroic Alberta high school principal fled with many of her students on a school bus when they were forced to evacuate due to the Fort McMurray wildfires.
What are you thankful for going into the weekend? Let us know on Twitter @BritandCo!
(Featured image by Angela Weiss/Getty)