Relaxed, casual and chic are three words that describe the ultimate pair of boyfriend jeans. Whether they’re oversized, ripped to shreds or bleached beyond belief, these denim duds are just what you need to add to your fall wardrobe. Plus, they’re totally affordable. Even if you’re single, you can still rock your faux beau’s jeans — and these 16 rad pairs prove it.
2. Brady Slim Boyfriend Jeans ($73): Boyfriend jeans don’t have to be distressed. We’re loving this simple pair, but we’re especially diggin’ the whole comfy weekend look.
4. Slim Petite Boyfriend Jeans ($40): This take on the khaki pant is one we adore, and mostly because it goes with just about everything.
5. Distressed Boyfriend Jeans ($28): This relaxed pair is one you can rock all year ’round. And they’re under $30!
6. Brady Distressed Boyfriend Jeans ($77): How sweet are these bleached out BF jeans?! Keep the cool girl vibe going with a moto jacket and booties.
7. Alex Boyfriend Jean ($30): These mid rise, relaxed fit jeans feature a beautiful dark wash and a few light tears to get the point across. A pair of booties and a blanket coat would be perfect additions to this fall getup.
10. Moto Hayden Frayed Boyfriend Jeans ($84): You may be able to actually share this pair with your S.O., and we are so all about that.
11. Baseball Boyfriend Jeans ($60): This flattering gray pair would be perfect for work or play!
12. Slim Boyfriend Jeans ($79): Ripped and slouchy always doesn’t have to mean frumpy. Case in point: these amazing ripped boyfriend jeans.
13. Brady Boyfriend Jeans with Rips ($73): A graphic tee is a fantastic addition to this rad ripped pair.
14. Light Before Dark Ripped Jeans ($99): It’s tough to find vintage jeans that fit properly, which is why we’re huge fans of this pair of distressed denim. They fit and they look like you rummaged for hours in an antique shop to find ’em.
15. Mid Wash Boyfriend Jeans ($39): The rose gold hardware makes this distressed pair truly unique.
16. Nancy Boyfriend Jeans ($80): Hello, new favorite pair of jeans. The ripped knees and light wash are unlike any other pair we’ve seen, plus they look super expensive!
Are you a fan of boyfriend jeans? Tell us about your favorite pair below!