As you may or may not have noticed from the red and pink tornado that has surrounded us, Valentine’s Day is right around the corner – this Saturday, to be exact. The dinner plans are ready and the sweet present all wrapped up, but how are you on the lingerie front? If the only shopping you can afford to do at Victoria’s Secret is the window kind, never fret. We’re coming at you with 20 beautiful pieces of lingerie, all of which cost under $60. And hey, all the single ladies, if you’re opting to participate in Galentine’s Day this year, don’t look right on over this post. Lingerie should be just as much a treat for you as it is for a special someone else. ;)
1. Boston Terrier Boyshorts ($3.90): Grab a sexy red bra for up top and keep things silly on bottom.
2. Flyaway Babydoll ($16): If you’re a lingerie newbie, this is the perfect starter piece. It offers tons of support and is relatively modest, but will still make you feel like a million bucks.
3. Scripted Tights: Snag (or actually snag might not be the best word) some of these tights from intimate shop Pamela Mann for a pair you’ll want to wear long after V-Day. Whether you want to speak in English or in French, both pairs fall under the $15 mark.
4. Heart-Shaped Robe ($20): Here’s a robe that’s just a practical as it is adorable. Save some cash and opt to make some DIY lingerie (scroll down to get in on that action) and instead go for this silky robe that comes complete with a V-Day surprise!
5. Scallop Lace-Top Thigh Highs ($14): No garter belt needed for these sexy lace stockings. The scalloped tops are lined with a special grip material to keep them from slipping.
6. Lace Bustier ($25): Skip the red and pink and go for a bra that you can rock all year around. We’re loving the comfy yet fashionable vibes this option is giving off. If you want to get the matching bottoms you can score those for just an extra $10.
8. Cosabella Low Rise Thong ($35): Have a super trendy V-Day in pair of panties that aren’t only lace, but ombre.
9. Alexis Strappy Soft Bra ($34): Be a little naughty and nice in this strappy, carnation pink bralette. Pink not your thing? It also comes in black, rose and blue.
10. Microfibre Mesh Slip ($37): This black and sheer slip will have you feeling totally sexy without revealing too much.
11. Animal Print Lace Trim Babydoll ($42): Intimidated by ultra-lacey lingerie? Keep things both cozy and sexy in this leopard print and lace piece.
12. Lace Push-Up Longline Bra ($60): Here’s an option that offers a little more support without sacrificing any of the sex appeal.
13. Chiffon Eyelash Lace Trim Teddy ($52): Forget V-Day; you’re going to want to rock this silky, sexy number every night.
14. Bardot Bra ($48): Chanel your inner mermaid in this intricate scarlet bustier.
15. Gilded Soft-Cup Triangle Bra ($52): Go for a super delicate, ultra-Valentine’s Day kind of vibe in this frilly pink piece.
16. Embrace Lace & Mesh Chemise ($60): With multiple color options, this gorgeous, vintage-inspired chemise is a clear winner if you’re down for more of a splurge.
19. Longline Bralette Sewing Pattern ($10): If you’re pretty comfortable working with a sewing machine, snag this pattern and create your own custom lace number that looks totally professional.