America celebrated its independence yesterday in a blaze of red, white and blue, and whether you chose to check out an epic fireworks show, spent the day snuggled up with a classic American novel or threw your own Fourth of July party, it was a salute to our great nation. Celebs, too, spent the day honoring good ‘ol USA, and though arguably no one had a more patriotic weekend than Taylor Swift, Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan Tatum came pretty close. Even Brits like Victoria and David Beckham got in on the fun. Check out how other celebs spent their Fourth of July below!
1. Corey Bohan: Audrina Patridge’s fiancé showed off his new parenting skills with this mock video of him and a baby Kirra model of sorts (#notarealbaby he wrote), showing off some fancy pool surfing skills.
2. Jessica Alba: Jessica shared a sweet family moment with her brood, sharing, “Had an awesome weekend with the fam bam. We [bbq-ed] and watched fireworks with my papacito.”
3. Brie Larson: Brie celebrated with her Glass Castle co-stars, including Woody Harrelson and Naomi Watts, who shared the same pic.
4. Reese Witherspoon: Southern belle Reese was all about our nation’s flag with her red checkered button up and a Fourth of July pinwheel.
5. Ruby Rose: As part of Taylor’s weekend crew, Ruby had a blast showing off her bouncy slide flipping skillz in slow-mo, giving herself props with the caption “Sweet form, bro.”
6. Victoria and David Beckham: Victoria and David had an extra-special Fourth of July, as it also happened to be the couple’s 17th wedding anniversary. Victoria posted the top photo, sweetly writing, “I feel so loved and blessed. My best friend, my love. The kindest man who inspires me every day. Happy anniversary to the best husband and daddy in the world!! EVER!”
David answered right back with an adorbs message of his own, saying, “Wow, 17 years ago to the day this happened…I was lucky to meet someone who has the same drive and wanted the same things in life… We have created four beautiful children and I couldn’t wish for a more loving and caring mummy for them… Happy anniversary, I love you.” Happy belated anniversary indeed, guys: You continue to give us #relationshipgoals, even after 17 years!
Victoria also wished her American fans a Happy Fourth as well in an animated video.
7. Lucy Hale: Lucy joined the masses in some Independence Day festivities (looks like a parade to us!) with this red, white and blue-tastic vid. And it looks like she brought Mom and Dad along, because holidays are all about family.
8. Kristen Bell: Kristen took the opposite approach to Taylor, hiding away from all the loud noises outdoors with her scared pups. “This is the safest spot in the house when the loud and scary fireworks are blarin,” she wrote, adding “#usa.”
9. Miley Cyrus: Miley used the holiday as an excuse to dress up her pups, writing, “Happy 4th from Barbie!” Miley wore an American flag tee + plenty of glitter on her eyes for a one-two punch of festivity.
10. Sofia Vergara: Sofia showed some love to her adopted country as she indulged in some Fourth of July sweets, looking chic in an off-shoulder top + a red bottom as she cuts into a mini flag cake.
11. Ali Fedotowsky: Ali, who is quite literally due any day now, and fiancé Kevin Manno were all smiles yesterday, with Ali writing, “Yesterday was really special to us. Last Fourth of July, @kevinmanno and I decided we wanted to have a baby and grow our little family. Here we are one year later, just days away from meeting our daughter. I feel so lucky.” Awww, so sweet!
How did you spend the fourth? Share with us over @BritandCo!
(Feature photo via @reesewitherspoon)