After Halloween, Valentine’s Day is definitely the next best holiday when it comes to candy. All the heart-shaped chocolates, red and pink M&M’s and giant kisses are a thing of beauty. It gets even better when you’ve got kids because you get to help them DIY all those wonderfully cheesy Valentines for their friends and classmates. We’ve found 14 of our favorite silly, laugh-out-loud Valentines for kids and we’re sure that you’ll love ’em too.
1. Pucker Up Valentines: Candy and mustaches? We want one too. (via I Heart Naptime)
2. Tiny Animal Valentines: Just grab a bag of dollar store animals and your little one will be ready to gift with these bright printables. (via Sweet C’s Designs)
3. Glow Stick Valentines: If you’ve ever been a kid, you remember how cool glow sticks were… and still are. This Valentine is a definite kid-pleaser. (via Kommunicated)
4. Paper Airplane Valentines: To spare the teacher, you’ll probably want to tell your fave tiny person to wait until after class to hand these aerodynamic cards out. (via No Biggie)
5. Fruity Tag Valentines: Have your little one hand out these healthy treats to balance out all those Smarties being passed around. (via Craftaholics Anonymous)
6. Bubbles Valentine: The best part about this Valentine? Those bubbles will actually freeze outside if it’s cold enough. (via Love Stitched)
7. Nerdy Valentine: Nerd alert! You may just want to snag one of these and give it to your SO too. (via No Biggie)
8. Starburst Valentine: Here’s a simple Valentine that they’ll be eager to burst into. Get it? (via Better Homes and Gardens)
9. Gum Valentine: Don’t you just love free printables? Especially when it comes to cleverly cheesy Valentines. (via The Crafting Chicks)
10. Applesauce Valentine: It’s bright. It’s printable. It’s a better option than candy. We’re in love. (via C.R.A.F.T.)
11. Minion Valentines: We’re pretty sure these Valentines will have your kids imitating adorable minions, songs about bananas and all. (via The Winthrop Chronicles)
12. Pencil Valentine: For the kids who can’t take edible Valentines to school, a cute pencil will just have to do. (via She Wears Many Hats)
13. Burt’s Bees Valentine: We have a feeling that your mini-me’s classmates will go crazy over this one. Treat yourself to one too while you’re at it. (via Just Another Day In Paradise)
14. Sucker Valentine: Because in the end, nothing is as magical as a multi-colored sucker. (via Coterie)
What Valentines are your kids making? Tell us below!