We’re always on the lookout for new and noteworthy fashion lines, and Instagram has been proven to be an indispensable resource on our journey to sartorial greatness. Be it a leopard print coat, a smart pair of pumps or sculptural earrings, our favorite Instababes show off these new swoon-inducing finds. Lucky you, we’re sharing the best of the bunch below. Step aside Zara, H&M and Urban (JK we love you) — we’re ready to diversify our wardrobes.
1. Loéil: If only there were a label that was affordable, edgy and ethical — oh, wait, there is. Introducing Loéil: the answer to all of your fashion prayers. The Los Angeles-based brand just debuted in 2015, but its effortlessly haute threads are starting to garner serious attention. And with street style-approved separates like this on offer, it should come as no surprise why. We’ll take one of everything, please and thanks.
2. Rouje: We’ve mentioned our love affair with Rouje before, but it’s definitely worth going over again. We first came across the fabulously French label on founder Jeanne Damas’ Insta feed, and we’ve been obsessed ever since. The understated separates exude Parisian flair, and we’re more than down with any line that can help us embody that French je ne sais quoi.
3. RE/DONE: If you haven’t heard of RE/DONE yet, you’ve been missing out. The label gives heritage denim new life, taking it apart at the seams and repurposing it as fabric for their jeans, which just so happen to come in a variety of fits — our personal fave is *surprise* the high rise. Each pair is handpicked, hand cut and one of a kind, which is a must for any It girl in training. A major bonus: RE/DONE doesn’t use harsh chemicals or water-intensive methods in its downtown Los Angeles facility.
4. Blooming Dreamer: Forget the Birkin bag; Blooming Dreamer’s Birkin basket is an equally chic alternative that’s easy on the wallet. The style is a fave of the Insta elite, including Lucy Williams, Adenorah and Pandora Sykes.
5. Theodora Warre: Chances are, you’ve already spotted London-based jewelry designer Theodora Warre’s bohemian baubles on the feed of your fave style stars, more specifically her spike hoop earrings. While the relatively affordable price tag definitely has something to do with it, Warre’s fine-tuned sense of style is pretty hard to resist. Even Jennifer Lawrence can’t resist the appeal of her iconic, free-spirited styles.
6. Raey: Whether you consider yourself a minimalist muse or an envelope-pushing exhibitionist, luxe basics brand Raey should definitely be on your radar. Matchesfashion.com’s exclusive in-house label puts a subtle androgynous edge on wardrobe staples like tunic dresses, tailored coats, cashmere sweaters and elegant blouses. The pieces are flattering, comfortable and modern. Let’s just say they’ll be hanging around for a while.
7. by FAR: Celeb stylist Sarah Slutsky recently included these croco-inspired stunners in a flat lay for an upcoming trip to Los Angeles, and we couldn’t help but fist pump when we discovered that she’d actually tagged the pretty mules with by FAR, a Bulgarian shoe brand only in its second year of operations. Founded by a close-knit group of family members and friends, by FAR shoes are made consciously, utilizing dead-stock leather derived from luxury Italian factories. The effortlessly cool styling and high-quality materials do, however, come at a price, but these kicks are the kind that will inspire that forever kind of love.
8. Poppy Lissiman: Okay, so Poppy Lissiman isn’t exactly in a fledgling stage at this point, but the label’s statement shades, quirky pins and look-at-me lineup of handbags — all of which are cruelty-free — have lately been making the rounds on Instagram, and best believe we’ve taken notice. If embracing bold color in 2017 was one of your new year style resolutions, this is a pretty good place to start.
9. Storets: You’d be hard pressed to find an influencer who isn’t wearing US-based brand Storets right now. Their military jackets, asymmetric knits and statement blouses are winning all the style points with the trendsetting crowd. Killer style at an affordable price — it’s a win-win all around.
10. Réalisation Par: Sound familiar? It should. Réalisation Par is a favorite of both A-listers and It girls alike. The label’s flirtatious silhouettes, playful ruffles and incredibly cool bomber jackets are equal parts sweet and sassy — a winning combination.
11. aeyde: Sick kicks at a fair price: That’s what Berlin-based footwear brand aeyde is all about. The runway-ready shoes are made and stitched by hand (no joke) in Italy with luxury-grade materials, but they don’t bare the $$$ price tag you’d expect. The label uses a direct-to-consumer business model, allowing them to cut out pricing components that are costly for customers without compromising on craftsmanship. Now there’s an idea we can definitely get behind — especially if gold stunners like the ones above are involved!
Follow us on Pinterest for more style inspo!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.