Considering how much time you spend in your bedroom, you want it to be a gorgeous oasis of calm, where you can rest and recharge from your busy life. But what if your Champagne tastes aren’t supported by your PBR pocketbook? Check out this inspo that stopped us in our tracks, reminding us once again that IKEA really can bring it. From dream-hued bedding to hackable nightstands and dressers to statement pendant fixtures and rugs, here are 12 times an IKEA bedroom gave us emoji heart eyes.
1. Bedroom Tables: The gritty urban grays and rustic texture of the cork SINNERLIG coffee table is a nice contrast to the soft, rumpled linens. And that unique bedside table? A hack combining an upturned vase and ceramic platter. (via IKEA)
2. Statement Lighting: Call us a cheap date, but this $10 KRUSNING pendant utterly sets the mood in this dreamy, romantic bedroom. Fall asleep looking at that wispy cloud and you’ll be dreaming of ocean waves and drifting tides. (via Livet Hemma / IKEA)
3. Coordinating Color: Celadon green, you are looking fresh and lovely — could pastel green be the new blush pink? FOTO pendant, table, linens and accessories are all IKEA. The biology poster strikes just the right note in this verdant bedroom. (via Livet Hemma / IKEA)
5. Storage: Just when you thought you couldn’t hack another fauxdenza, this one in a natural finish with Prettypegs legs adds much-needed storage to the bedroom. Bonus: The stylish task lamp with gold trim is under $10. (via Design Love Fest)
6. Lighting: Another great pendant takes center stage in this blush pink lair. The soft white petals of the KNAPPA lampshade make the perfect statement lighting in this romantic boudoir. (via Rue Mag)
7. Chair-Table: This bedroom’s sweet simplicity is achieved by combining furnishings with simple lines and multiple layers of playful textiles. The bamboo chair and pendant are from IKEA’s Spring 2016 VIKTIGT collection. (via The Marion House Book)
8. Lounge Chair: A chaise is always a romantic focal point in a bedroom. This one is gussied up with Prettypegs mid-century legs and a faux sheepskin throw. Couldn’t you just curl up there right now with a good book? (via Coco Kelley)
9. Dresser: This classic white bureau with gold campaign hardware might be our fave hack of all time. It looks like a giant jewelry box, and the gold pulls pick up the trim on the mirror. (via A Beautiful Mess)
10. Coordinating Colors: Paint is an easy and inexpensive way to transform a room, especially when applied to plain-Jane furniture pieces. A soft gray hue and eye-catching hardware make this dresser stand out, and color-coordinated accessories pull the room together. (via The Everygirl)
11. Bedside Table: The birch MOLGER storage stool makes a genius bedside table in this neutral room with colorful accents. Bonus: Click through for instructions on the awesome DIY headboard. (via I Spy DIY)
12. Statement Rug: The modern appeal of a black and white bedroom never fails to charm. The neutral theme is saved from monotony by this very simple but striking runner from IKEA’s VIKTIGT collection. (via April and May)
Does this IKEA inspo have you swooning? There’s more. Follow us on Pinterest.