What goes better with a Super Bowl party than chicken wings? Nothing, nada, nil. Make this year one that goes down in chicken-wing hall of fame with one of these Super Bowl friendly recipes. Finger-lickin’ goodness is literally at your fingertips. Pick one recipe or go for a Hail Mary by making it a wing smorgasbord. Ready for kickoff? Down. Set. Hike ’em into your mouth.
1. Raspberry Jalapeño Chicken Wings: This wing brings a new meaning to hot, sticky, sweet. The sweetness of raspberry jam and the spicy kick of fresh jalapeño team up to create a taste that you’ll definitely want to tackle. (via My Homemade Life)
3. Honey Garlic Chicken Wings: Sticky molasses and honey meld together with garlicky goodness for a taste that is sure to be stuck on the minds (and breath) of your jersey-sporting guests. (via Jo Cooks)
4. Pub-Style Buffalo Wings With Boursin Dip: Beer, wings, and friends are really some of life’s greatest pleasures. These typical pub-style wings are just what you need to get game day started. (via Dinner With Julie)
5. Ranch Chicken Wings With Buffalo Dipping Sauce: Try a little flip-flop here. Rather than using the white stuff as a dip, these crispy wings are bathed in Ranch dressing at the beginning, then do a reverse by using tangy buffalo sauce for your dipping pleasure. (via Doughmesstic)
6. Vietnamese Chicken Wings With Chili Lime Sauce: Let’s head east and rock out with these brown-sugar, ginger, and essence-of-lime drummies. Important: Don’t forget to serve with a side of chili lime sauce. (via DJ Foodie)
8. Stuffed Chicken Wings With Chipotle Lime Dipping Sauce: Hang onto your helmets. These babies are stuffed with pork, green chilies, and cream cheese. Take them totally over the top with a chipotle-lime dipping sauce. (via Feeding Darragh)
9. Fire-Eater Chicken Wings: Someone call the Fire Marshall, ’cause these wings are hot. Hot. HOT! Cayenne pepper, red jalapeños, and hot sauce — that’s a trifecta of tang that’s not joking around. (via Barbecue Bible)
10. West Indies Wings: We wish the image was a little nicer, but that’s not going to stop us from paying tribute to the tropics with this Caribbean concoction. Wrap your mouth around coconut milk, curry, ginger, and hot sauce, and you’ll be saying, “They’re so good, mon.” (via Grillgrrrl)
16. Lemongrass BBQ Wings: Big on planning? Hop on this recipe one day in advance and get busy marinating with fish sauce, lemongrass, and honey. Simple and flavor packed, they’re sure to be an instant fan fave. (via Rasa Malaysia)
19. Bacon Wrapped Grilled Chicken Wings: Get some fans up on their feet with these bacon-wrapped chicken wings. Serve them with a side of sweet and sour Tiger Sauce. The results totally rahhh-wk. (via The Three Kitcheneers)
20. Hill Country’s Pit Smoked Chili Rubbed Chicken Wings: Now, this is what we call a game day special. Smoked to perfection with an added touch of a chili rub, these wings are smokin’ good. (via Restaurant Girl)
23. Honey Cumin Boneless Chicken Wings With Greek Yogurt Dip: Sweet, earthy, and cool, these wings go down in one bite. (via Soni’s Food)
24. Sweet and Sour Sticky Thai Boneless Oven Baked Chicken Wings: Refs may blow the whistle on these play-stopping wings. Crunchy, boneless, sweet, and sour, they’re unstoppable. (via Half Baked Harvest)
27. Tequila Fajita Vegan Chicken Wings With Fresh Salsa Verde: We want everyone to feel included on the team, so here’s a wing for the meat-free set. (via Meet The Shannons)
Keep us posted on which of these wing-worthy recipes made the touchdown at your Super Bowl party. The comment section is awaiting your response.