When it comes to the world of celebrity couples, there may be no better gauge of how much they actually love each other than how cute they are on Instagram. Okay, okay, we kid, but there’s no denying the fact that the glimpses into, say, Chrissy Teigen and John Legend’s sweet shared moments or Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan Tatum’s goofy and passionate love haven’t given us some major #RelationshipGoals.
One mega-famous couple who doesn’t get enough attention for their day-to-day adorableness is Chris Hemsworth and Elsa Pataky. While combined they have a total of almost seven million Instagram followers, their IDA (that’s Internet displays of affection, duh) go relatively unnoticed in a world of the more visible, like Chris’s own brother Liam and his are-they?-aren’t-they? fiancée Miley. Here are some of their most adorable moments together.
1. They certainly don’t take themselves too seriously. When celebrating Elsa’s birthday last month, Chris had some super sweet words for his wife. “Happy birthday to the world’s best wife, greatest mum and all round stunning human!!” he wrote, before adding, “Thanks for letting me help blow out the candles.” May their joyful approach to life inspire us all.
2. Elsa said it was the best birthday ever, BTW, before joking that in this snap she didn’t know “if @chrishemsworth is attempting to catch me or push me out of the plane here but fun either way!!!” EVERY day is a fun day with these two.
3. And again: GOOFINESS. Love.
4. Here Elsa is totally thinking that she can’t take this overgrown kid anywhere. And she is for sure loving every minute of it.
5. Sometimes they can be professional. But even then, the love is strong. Look at that body language!
6. The pair took the time to hit up Australia’s massive music festival Splendour together last month, where The Strokes, Courtney Barnett, the 1975 and more played. They seem to love hitting up live shows together.
7. Here, they also posed in front of Cold War Kids at Byron Bluesfest. Their outings together? They call them #partnersnight. *Dies*
8. Only the look of true love captures candid moments like this and has them be meaningful. Here Elsa teased that Chris was “flirting with the locals at #jurassicworldtheexhibition!”
9. Seriously. SERIOUSLY.
10. Living in Australia but working largely out of America means a lot of long flights. No problem for Chris, Elsa and their three kids when you can just curl up in Dad’s arms!
11. “Together everything is better!” Elsa captioned this one, and our hearts wept.
12. A big “awwww” for this one.
13. “Enjoying life. Best.” Picture perfect.
Do you have a fave celeb couple or family on Instagram? Let us know over @BritandCo.
(Featured photo via @chrishemsworth)