1. Chrissy Teigen and John Legend welcomed Luna Simone Stephens into the world late last week, and if you thought motherhood was going to take Chrissy’s edge away — think again! The first-time mother was back on Twitter yesterday to thank all their well wishers and to sarcastically let her followers know that “John is healing perfectly.” LOL. She followed that one up with a tweet saying she wasn’t sure what to tweet now, but girl, we think you’re doing just fine.
2. Behati Prinsloo rocks maternity jeans like no one’s business. The Victoria’s Secret Angel showed off her growing baby bump on Instagram this weekend, and tbh it kind of makes us want to buy maternity jeans now. “Yup took the plunge,” she captioned the pic. “First pair of maternity jeans and it feels so good.” Okay, that does nothing to sway us. (via @behatiprinsloo)
3. Beyoncé has released an even longer “Lemonade” teaser, but we’re still not sure WTF it all means. Something from Beyoncé is coming to HBO next Saturday, April 23. That much is for sure. when Bey dropped a 20-second sliver of a video on Saturday, the internet lost its mind. Now, the full-length trailer is here, and we still don’t know what will be released next weekend. The mysterious clip opens up with Beyoncé saying, “The past and the present merge to meet us here,” and over a montage of a bunch of dramatic clips, she says other things like “Why can’t you see me?” and “What am I doing, my love?” GOOD QUESTION, BEY. (via @beyonce)
4. David Beckham posted THE most swoon-worthy birthday message to Victoria. Okay, this might even be better than witnessing David making doll clothes for his young daughter. To mark his wife Victoria’s — aka Posh Spice, duh — birthday, he had some beyond sweet words for her. “Have the most amazing day and let us spoil you because you deserve to be spoilt by your husband and our gorgeous children,” he wrote. “In 42 years you have been able to achieve so much and it feels you are only just starting.” PASS THE TISSUE, PLEASE. (via @davidbeckham)
5. Nora the baby polar bear made her debut at the Columbus Zoo and we are DYING OF CUTENESS. The Columbus Zoo and Aquarium in Ohio has been documenting this wee cub’s life since her birth, so we can’t help but feel like we know her. This weekend, she made her public debut at the Zoo’s big polar bear habitat and she did NOT disappoint (um, not that animals should have to entertain us, but… you get it!). This video of her splashing around is your perfect Monday antidote.
6. Quote of the day: “These people are heroes and I love them all from the bottom of my heart.” — Tracy Morgan after he put on an emotional private performance for the nurses and doctors that saved his life after his car accident (via People).
What are your Monday motivators today? Let us know @BritandCo!
(Featured image via @chrissyteigen)