Building your creative arsenal is always something to look forward to. But finding a few free hours in your day to learn something new can be kind of tricky when you’re on a busy #girlboss schedule. With Memorial Day weekend coming up, you finally have a little time to sit down and learn a new skill. We pulled together some of our favorite (and quick!) online classes for you to check out. In just under an hour, you can take your creativity to a whole new level.
And don’t forget: You can mix and match online classes and save:
- 15 percent off when you buy two online classes
- 20 percent off when you buy three online classes
- 30 percent off when you buy five online classes
Need help deciding? Check out our NEW curated collection of online classes (AKA Class Packs!).
1. Cake Decorating Online Class ($19): Buttercream and fondant and cake, oh my! Learn how to create gorgeous and fun layered cakes for any occasion.
2. Jam-Making Online Class ($19): What goes better than springtime and jam? Nothing! Celebrate summer with a fun *jam* session.
3. Be Your Own Boss: Start Your First Creative Business Online Class ($39): It’s time to become a #girlboss. Turn your passion into a career with this business-focused online class.
4. How to Crush It on Instagram Online Class ($29): Do it for the Insta! Promote your new blog like a social maven by learning all about finding your own Instagram style.
5. Quilting Online Class ($19): Pull out your sewing kit and get ready to take a modern twist on your grandma’s favorite pastime.
6. Flower Arranging Online Class ($19): Swoon-worthy centerpieces? Yes, please! Take this class to prep you for decorating your table for your next big party.
7. Succulent Gardening Online Class ($19): Plants can be hard to maintain, but with succulents, there’s no hassle. This quick class will teach you all about gardening with plants that definitely don’t succ (pun intended!).
8. Beer Brewing Online Class ($19): Ready to become a beer brewing pro? This class will get you started on your first-time brew and flavor inspirations.
What classes are you the most excited about? Tweet us @BritandCo and let us know!