Coachella 2015 is officially over (though it’s not the last time you’ll see your festival dress this year), and with it, it seems, the reign of the flower crown as the queen of festival accessories. Whether you got to go to weekend one or two or Inta-stalked the boho bash at home, you couldn’t help but notice the surprising lack of braided blooms topping off your fave celebs’ outfits — in the It girl hair department, sporty caps and crazy cool braids won out this year. And before you could bid the blossoms a proper adieu (with a flower petal confetti photo booth anyone?) a new, more wearable statement accessory already stepped in to take its place.
Meet the new must-have summer festival accessory, the silver bib necklace. Sure, it might not be as striking as a flower crown — few things are — but what’s cool about this piece of jewelry is that there’s not just one way to wear it. Let’s face it: Try as you might, when you’ve dressed up your dome in petals, it’s hard to not to look like you stepped straight out of a fairy tale. But with its tiered, mixed-material design, this piece has a more subtle, complimentary command that can really take your outfit to the next level. Just take one look at how the necklace suits Kendall Jenner’s rocker look, Jourdan Dunn’s flower child vibes, Jamie Chung’s Palm Springs party girl outfit and Ashley Greene’s country glam get up all the same. And it’ll work for you + your style personality, too. Scroll below to peep five gorg silver necklaces + ways you can wear this celebrity-approved Coachella accessory all through summer.
FESTIVAL ON FLEEK SILVER
1. BaubleBar Turquoise Naiad Bib ($68): Use this thick necklace to dress up a ripped concert tee, balance out an off-the-shoulder top or to double up on the fringe with its metallic drops + your fave suede vest.
2. Zara Geometric Metallic Plate Necklace ($40): This is a foolproof way to make that tried-and-true oxford shirt pop without bringing too much festival flair into the office.
DATE NIGHT SILVER
3. Forever 21 Layered Faux Stone Fringe Necklace ($10): A more delicate version of the jewelry trend won’t overpower pieces like your LBD or cami + kimono combo, our go-to date night outfit for spring.
SPRING WEDDING SILVER
4. Liz Claiborne Silver-Tone Fringe Bib Necklace ($38): The sleek, shiny fringe on this simple piece takes the bulk out of the equation enough to really work with the pretty pastel dresses you bought for wedding season.
WEAR ANYWHERE SILVER
5. Urban Outfitters Mercer Bib Necklace ($32): Eclectic but not too bohemian, intricate but all-silver, this spiked bib necklace is as versatile as they come. Toss it on over a tee or with your spring gala gown for the same wow-worthy results.
What festival looks are you planning to wear all summer long? Tell us in the comments below.