Weekend one of Coachella 2016 is officially over, ya’ll, and we’re already feeling nostalgic over the sun, the music (and Kesha’s surprise performance!!), the food and, of course, the street style. We spotlighted some of the biggest Coachella style trends, but the outfits were so good, we put together a MAJOR list of all the best looks we spotted over the weekend. Hey, weekend two attendees, feel free to take notes!
1. Flower Crown + Floral Print: Big, bold flowers were the theme of Coachella — and we’re loving that big smile too.
2. DIY Getup: These creative attendees DIYed their festival looks, and that’s a darn good way to make sure no one else is wearing what you’re wearing.
3. Lace-Up Style: We saw everything from lace-up gladiator sandals to lace-up bodysuits.
4. All About the Midriff: Crop tops are still in (if Coachella has a say in it), so this summer, don’t be afraid to bare that midriff!
5. Crochet, Crochet, Crochet: One of the biggest trends of Coachella 2016 without a doubt was crochet. Get stitchin’!
6. Silk-Printed Kimono: Colorful silk kimonos weren’t just great for making a statement — they also make for great UV coverage.
7. All-Black Everything: As these ladies evidenced, while colors and bright whites definitely ruled the festival, all-black is still very chic.
8. Structured Two-Piece: Two-pieces might be the easiest outfit choice to make in the morning, like, ever. But they’re also perfect for Coachella!
9. The ’70s Are Back: These three stylish ladies were definitely throwing back to the funky ’70s with graphic, bellbottom jumpsuits, lots of tie-dye and circle sunglasses à la John Lennon.
10. Embroidery + Cowboy Boots: The footwear of choice were cowboy boots this year (because, yes, Coachella can get real dusty). We’re loving the white boots paired with this adorable embroidered denim dress.
11. Mellow Yellow: In case you haven’t heard, prairie chic is the new boho, and this Coachella-goer definitely nailed the look. Plus, her baby pink hair is on point.
12. Baseball Caps: These stylish ladies are the founders and designers behind LA brand Delikate Rayne — and they’re walking proof that all-black is so hot right now. Aside from that though, their baseball caps really finished off their looks. Plus, a hat is kind of necessary in the Indio sun.
13. Office to Festival Attire: This look can easily transition from work to party. Honestly, you could wear this outfit just about anywhere.
14. Off-the-Shoulder Top + Combat Boots: This contrast of flirty and industrial is the perfect combo for festival fashion. We caught this stylish attendee at the Vestal Village party on day one.
15. Hot Pink Bodysuit + Choker: This bodysuit kinda says it all. Bodysuits were absolutely everywhere this weekend, but this one really got our attention!
16. Floral Tube Top: Try not to fall in love with this girl’s gorgeous floral tube top. We also love that she paired it with a silver bib necklace.
17. Golden Mesh Bodysuit: This attention-grabbing getup definitely gets a gold star (hehe, pun intended). The fact she chose to keep her makeup natural really makes the outfit stand out.
18. Wraparound Flower Skirt + Plain White Tee: With a skirt as colorful as that, sometimes a plain white tee is the best complement. We love how this lady decided to knot hers up to show off that dangling necklace underneath.
19. Butter Yellow Bathing Suit: It can get so hot in the desert, all you want to do is lounge in a bikini. This all-yellow high waisted number styled by the founder of Kovey Swimwear and a matching thrifted coverup was so perfect for the weather.
20. Turquoise Necklace + Shift Dress: Sure, Coachella is all about showing off your loudest looks, but simple can make a real impact too, like this knitted shift dress and stunning turquoise necklace.
21. THIS Dress: This boldly printed maxi with the tie waist and low-V neckline was definitely a eye catcher. Pair your graphic maxi with a simple crossover body bag, as this Revolve Desert House party reveler did.
22. Nude + Red Color Blocking: Surprise everyone by color blocking with nude. The socks and sandals look really took this outfit from zero to 100. Oh, and that popsicle of course.
23. Watercolor Two-Piece: This beautiful watercolor two-piece was so, so pretty at the Revolve House party. The delicate star accessory on her cheek really finished off the look.
24. Knitted Bodysuit + Bellbottoms: YAAAS to everything about this retro look: the platforms, the body suit, the blue jean bellbottoms and the BIG hoop earrings. Stylish.
25. Fringe on Fringe: Another trend that just won’t go away is fringe. This yerba mate experiential cebador (that’s someone who prepares and serves the drink) showed off her awesome fringe-tastic swimsuit top and fanny pack.
26. Country Western Chic: This look is just a little bit of cowboy with the hat, the belt, the suede jacket and even the denim shorts. YES to all the above.
27. Overalls + a Big Hat: When the sun is as hot as it is in Indio, CA, what you really need is a big, floppy hat. This Revolve partygoer also sported some extra trendy short overalls.
28. Mesh Top + Printed Dress: The mesh top in this outfit adds some edge without adding much of a layer — which is a good thing when it’s about 100 degrees outside.
29. Daisy Love: Daisies are hands down the most summery flower, which is why, as a style choice, the flower was all over the place. This two-piece was made even better with the addition of the silk flowers!
30. Paisley Top + Sneakers: When it’s as dusty as heck and you average several miles of trekking per day, sneakers can be a lifesaver. These uber cool high tops and pretty flower crown are so, so good.
31. Statement-Making Pants: This Revolve party staffer’s pants could be spotted from half a mile away (all she revealed was she got them at a boutique in Palm Springs). She kept her top simple with a plain black tank and let the pants do all the talking.
32. Band Tee + Jeans: At the end of the day, Coachella is all about the music, amirite? Therefore, this TV producer’s band shirt which paid homage to the late and great David Bowie was absolutely on point. We love the acid wash and distressed look too.
Were there any styles that particularly caught your eye? Tweet us @BritandCo!
(Photos via Brittany Griffin/Brit + Co)