The sun has officially come out to play! From getting your tan on while lying on your fave pool floatie to playing all sorts of fun outdoor games in the backyard, you are definitely working up a sweat — which means it’s time to step up your hydration game! Drinking regular water is definitely refreshing, but not nearly as yummy as sipping on coconut water. Or a cocktail. We already have you covered with some seriously good La Croix cocktails, but we wanted to take your healthy hydrating to the next level by giving you 14 of the best coconut water cocktails that are sure to have you feeling cool and refreshed all summer long. Happy sipping!
1. Strawberry Coconut Water Lemonade: When you were a kid, your favorite drink was strawberry lemonade. So why not upgrade this summertime drink to something a little more adult-friendly? All you need to do is add a splash of vodka for a buzz-inducing sip. (via Iowa Girl Eats)
2. Pear Vanilla Coconut Cooler: We know that this sounds more like a fall sip but, trust us, you will want to drink this flavorful cocktail *all year round*. Boasting intense vanilla aromas and refreshing pear tastes, this drink is ideal for sipping while on the beach. Bonus: Remove the alcohol and you’ll have a drink that your young ones can enjoy. (via The Cookie Rookie)
3. Coconut Peach Frost Cocktail: Peach, coconut and vanilla, oh my! This flavor trio definitely won’t disappoint. Concoct this four-ingredient cocktail in just a few minutes to WOW your besties at your next GNI. (via Life Currents)
4. Coconut + Cardamom Summer Cocktail: If you haven’t tried elderflower liqueur, now is the time. The floral drink mixed with the spice from the cardamom creates a delicious cocktail that is perfect for sipping after a long day at work. (via Cooking With Books)
5. Coco No Loco: Lazy gals, this one is for you! All it takes to enjoy this bad boy is pouring its two ingredients into a glass, adding a fun straw and relaxing with your feet up. (via Olive Magazine)
6. Coconut Champagne Punch: Brunch will never be the same after sampling this cocktail. Between the bubbly Champagne and the refreshing coconut, this drink will definitely impress. Pro tip: Keep the drink cool by throwing in some colorful frozen fruit. (via Tablespoon)
7. Sparkling Strawberry Gin Cocktail: Staying cool by the pool is super easy and sweet with this sparkling cocktail. Escape the sweltering heat with this muddled berry drink that will definitely be a hit at your next party. (via Betsy Life)
8. Spicy Pineapple Coconut Cocktail: It’s time to spice up your cocktail life. Beat the heat by adding the perfect touch with this recipe that has the perfect mix of spicy and sweet thanks to some juicy pineapple. (via My Heart Beets)
9. Coconut-Lychee Colada: Wish you were hanging on a tropical island this summer? Well, let’s all drink like we are! This frozen treat filled with coconut and sweet lychee will definitely have you feeling the beachy vibes. (via A Beautiful Plate)
10. Coconut Lime Cilantro Cooler: Looking for a drink to serve at your next summer fiesta? Mix up this drink that would be paired perfectly with a delicious Mexican feast or barbequed ribs. (via Mom on Time Out)
11. Skinny Tequila Squeeze: You no longer have to sacrifice your healthy eating for a cocktail. This healthy yet delicious cocktail keeps the calories low and the flavor level high by using a little coconut water, tequila and pineapple juice. (via Little Bits Of)
12. Coconut Gin and Tonic: Gin and tonics are already an obvious go-to when it comes to happy hour sips, but this version will definitely be a game changer. All you need is five minutes to create this cocktail that is the perfect mix of tart and sweet. (via Minimalist Baker)
13. Coconut Mojito: If there was just one drink that defined the summer, a mojito would *SO* be it. So stick to your summer staple by adding a little coconut water, which pumps the flavor level up a couple notches and up to a picture-perfect tropical bevvie. (via Rasa Malaysia)
14. Skinny Coconut Margarita: Margarita devotees, you have to check this out! This healthy yet *crazy* delicious drink is all about keeping you hydrated and on track with your diet. Whip this up for you and your BFF on a Friday night. (via With Salt and Wit)
Follow us on Pinterest for more fun + creative cocktail ideas.