Ever wonder what it would be like if Brit + Co. went boho chic? Well, it’s happening this festival season, and you’d be surprised how easy the style switch up is for us, especially in the jewelry department. We’re already tribal print obsessed, not to mention total suckers for anything geometric. But the real secret to secret to rocking the free-spirited look our way: color—lots of it! So, it turns out, it was easy to fall for these 25 festival-worthy pieces. Believe us: fringe and feathers never looked so good! ;)
1. Asos Eye Cross Bracelet Pack ($15): The more you can layer on, the better! Start out on the right foot with this trio of trinketed bracelets.
2. Monki Sharon Leaf Stud Earrings ($12): Now this is how we’d rock feather earrings! These steel studs are the perfect combo of bold color and delicate charm.
4. People Tree Mosaic Necklace ($48): Gold beads and turquoise-patterned pendants give this tiered necklace a desert style vibe—rustic, raw, and totally gorgeous.
5. Asos Seedbead Anklet ($19): We’ve been longtime advocates for bringing back the ankle bracelet, so you can imagine we’re pretty freaking stoked to see this beaded number! Don’t head to a festival without one!
6. Suspension Necklace ($108): You guys, we might have just found the ultimate statement necklace—whether you’re headed to a festival or not. The mix of beads, textures and colors is outstanding. Now, let’s all take a collective swoon.
7. Johnny Loves Rosie Feather Drop Earring ($34): These drop earrings are a funky mix of bright color and boho frills. We love the glam addition of the rhinestone stud.
8. PL by Peter Lang Colored Hand Chain ($53): Alright, the ‘90s are totally alive in this roundup, ‘cause check out this hand chain. With that palette of pretty painted rhinestones, we’d definitely give this throwback a try.
9. Rainbow Vision Necklace ($30): This hologram necklace is far out! Even with that irridescent flair, the pendants look chic curving around the crescent bar.
10. Asos Coin Friendship Bracelet ($12): We can’t believe how dressed up this friendship bracelet looks just by adding drop charms. Trust us, it’s a DIY waiting to happen.
11. Dripping Chains Earring ($18): What a modern take on tribal drop earrings! We wouldn’t chain-ge a thing about ‘em ;)
12. Helix Friendship Bracelet ($34): Who says festival gals can’t get their bling on? Embroidery thread and rhinestones are brand new BFFs, and we can’t be more excited about it.
13. Asos Tube Triangle Necklace ($12): Metallic tubes look radiant in place of beads on this cool geometric necklace. The royal blue triangle pendant seals the deal: it has to be ours.
14. Fiona Paxton Amiko Bracelet ($275): One look at this chevron cuff, and our wrists are aching to be covered. Once it’s on, snap closures ensure it’s not going anywhere.
15. Asos Mystical Nugget Ring ($16): We wouldn’t be surprised if this iridescent stone ring holds magic powers. It definitely does cast quite a stylish spell.
16. Asos Dreamer Bracelet ($12): Nostalgia kicked in when we saw this alphabet block bracelet that would look super cute stacked between neon braided bands. Can we please request a “maker” version?
17. Beaded Chevron Necklace ($78): A dainty choker-length chain holds the most fabulous beaded pendant we’ve set our sights on. It’s the perfect companion to your trusty deep V tee.
18. Tassel Swirl Drops ($68): Every girl should have her very own set of beaded tassel earrings, and we’re all-in for this pair. Speckles of baby blue perfectly pop against those bright red beads.
19. Turquoise Bar Ring ($12): Get your hands on this classic stat. The sleek band adds modern flair to this Southwestern style turquoise stone ring.
20. Lampwick Bracelet ($58): Why choose between three beaded bracelet styles when you can have ‘em all in one? The brassy chain is a cool way to cinch them together.
21. Asos Snake Tassel Ear Cuff ($10): If you’ve been itching to see what ear cuffs are all about, festival season is the time to try it! We’d give this teal tassel piece a spin for sure.
22. Crystal Eyes Bracelet ($20): See what wee see? That’s one seriously trendy evil eye bracelet. Rest easy knowing that when people stare, there’ll be a studded beady eye lookin’ right back at ‘em!
23. People Tree Exclusive Love Bead Fan Necklace ($30): A burst of pretty pink beads was totally enough to catch our attention, but how could we ignore that tiny swallow charm? It’s a welcome whimsical touch.
24. Shourouk Baraka Rainbow Bracelet ($241): So. Many. Colors! We’re flat out obsessed with this mixed rhinestone bracelet.
25. Hipanema Kingdom Bracelet ($170): It’s official: this is the must-have boho chic accessory this festival season. This piece comes pre-stacked, making it near effortless to get that signature free-spirited look.
Are you gearing up for festival season with bold boho accessories? Which from this roundup could you see rocking at concerts this year? Tell us in the comments below.