The holidays are just around the corner, and with every celebration that approaches, there is a side order of events to attend. While you might already have your dress on lock and know exactly what shoes you are going to sport, did you take a second to think about your beauty look? When it comes to the jolly season, more is more, and your makeup should be no exception. Luckily for you, these Instababes seem to agree, because their eyeliner is bright, bold and colorful. Get some major eye inspo by checking out these 11 babes from your fave social media app.
1. @miss_lauramay: This British beauty maven really knows how to make her eyes stand out with this icy blue winged eyeliner. With a hint of pink and a lot of mascara, it seems this look is easy to replicate and add to your beauty regimen. (Photo via @miss_lauramay)
2. @gabrielleademartino: This Adriana Grande lookalike is sporting an under-eye winged liner that we are completely swooning over. Whoever said black and brown could never go together clearly has never seen this. (Photo via @gabrielleademartino)
3. @jessikapetten: Seek the rainbow with this eyeliner trick. After applying a few colors of your choice, take a bright liner and line the inside of your waterline for an even more dramatic effect. (Photo via @jessikapetten)
4. @thelipstickcoven: Sultry and dark, this Instababe is doing double duty with her winged eyeliner. It truly complements her blue lipstick and hair, so it’s safe to say this look has beauty rock star written all over it. (Photo via @thelipstickcoven)
7. @nanousssz: This beauty babe kept everything else minimal and chic, while really letting her eyes pop with a hint of mint. There is no doubt that this look is surely going to get a lot of attention. (Photo via @nanousssz)
10. @naptural85: Be the ice princess you are with this wickedly cool all-white eyeliner trick. Draw attention to your eyes with a flick of white underneath and a hint of black on top. (Photo via @naptural85)
11. @beautybylee: The more gold, the better! Complement your eyes with a fuchsia-berry lip and a heavy black wing. This Instababe even put a hint of gold in her eyebrows! Well, we just died and went to beauty heaven. (Photo via @beautybylee)
What do you think about this eyeliner trend? Let us know in the comments below!