1. Tufty Time Sofa: This is the sectional gone modern. Choose one or two colors and arrange any way you please.
2. Split Personality Sofa: Like the mullet of sofas, this one’s business in the front and party in the back.
3. Modern Yellow Sofa Bed: See? Sofa beds can be chic.
4. Brick Sofa: Based on traditional bricklaying but with a more sandbag aesthetic, we love the piled-up-pillows look of this sofa.
5. Quilt Collection: Loving the texture of this quilted couch.
6. Pixel Couch: Pixels?! YES.
7. Danish Modern Sectional: Angles and coziness? Definitely possible.
8. Swedish Teal Teak Sofa: We love checking out 1st Dibs for the latest estate auction treasures and what not.
9. Stardust Glow-in-the-Dark Sofa: This one is clearly calling our name. It lights up, keeps you comfy, and scores major geek chic points.
10. Cay Sofa: Another one that’s all about the crazy angle, you can sit, lie, and lounge on this sofa any which way.
11. Round Convertible Sofa Bed: Who says round sofa beds are just for Austin Powers?
12. Minimalist Chair Sofa: Sleek lines, perfect colors, and a cool mood make this piece fit in just about any living room.
13. Hudson Bay Sofa: A sofa made of those iconic Canadian blankets? Seeing is believing.
14. Floating Sofa: How cool is this floating sofa concept?
15. Sofa Bunk Bed: It’s a sofa that converts into a bunk bed and happens to look uber chic. Win.
16. The Dog House Sofa: Remember this old thing? Perfect for you and your furry friends.
17. Moody Couch: Is this a 3D sleeping bag or a couch?
18. Andreas Sofa: Anthropologie’s all about the patterns and we are in love with this subtle print.
19. Diamond Shag Sectional: Shag is back!
20. Chocolate Sofa: A sofa that looks like chocolate? Nom.
Bonus! DIY Sod Sofas: You can always DIY it up with a little sod!!
What cool couches have you seen (or sat on!) lately? Talk to us in the comments below.