We’ve said it before, and we’ll say it again: The copper trend is here to stay. Just a few of these metallic details around your kitchen can instantly brighten up the space (Just take a look at how pairing copper appliances with marble accents lends a modern feel). If you haven’t yet worked this striking metal into your decor, your wedding registry is the perfect opportunity to bring the style home. Scroll on for 20 rose-gold decor goodies that will turn your newlywed abode into a welcoming oasis.
1. Williams Sonoma Copper Bar Set ($80): These bar essentials will give a little extra flair to your cocktail mixing skills.
3. Spartan Shop Copper Water Bottle ($60): Carry this cute and sustainable water bottle while running errands or on your way to a hot yoga class. Just make sure that you register for two so that you and your boo can match!
4. Oliver Bonas Set of Three Hexagon Metallic Nesting Tables ($305): Make your newlywed house a home with these metallic tables that add instant shine to any room.
5. Bodum Copper Coffee Collection ($30): We’re buzzing just from looking at the striking black (or white) and copper details.
6. Anthropologie Copper Top Flatware ($78, set of five): Forgo the good china and register for copperware that you’ll get to use every day.
7. Urban Outfitters Copper Stemless Glasses Set ($29): Cheers to copper wine glasses that are durable and stylish.
8. Oliver Bonas Marble Pebble Cheese Board With Set of Two Knives ($102): The only thing we love more than a good cheese and charcuterie spread is the board itself.
9. Mauviel Teakettle ($200): A good tea kettle is essential in any kitchen, but a beauty like this one is rare.
10. KitchenAid Pro Line Copper Mixer ($1,000): This fancy version might tempt you to go pro with your special chocolate chip cookie recipe.
11. West Elm Copper Kitchen Canisters ($32+): Keep your flour, sugar and favorite snacks in these stylish canisters.
12. Anthropologie Pineapple Measuring Cups ($48): Transport yourself to a tropical island as you measure out your ingredients in these stackable cups.
13. Georg Jensen Henning Koppel Clock ($161): You’ll never be late with this eye-catcher hanging on your wall. Okay, maybe just five minutes late, but that’s because you were perfecting your reverse smokey eye.
15. Belgique Copper Translucent 11-Piece Cookware Set ($300): Maybe you don’t have a set of pans in your new home, or you’ve collected mismatched skillets and pans from here and there. Registering for this cookware set will give you peace knowing that there’s a lid for every pot.
16. Mr. J Designs Hand Finished Copper Shelves ($138): Give your knickknacks a home with these copper shelves that feature a hammered finish, giving them an industrial look.
17. Williams Sonoma Copper Wine Opener ($25): Opening a bottle of wine has never looked so good.
18. De’Longhi Matte Copper Coffee Maker ($135): Brew yourself a cup of joe in this fancy coffee pot that won’t break the bank. Combining the matte and metallic trend, this coffee maker will soon be your favorite morning accessory.
20. Pier 1 Imports Moscow Mule Mug Set ($68, set of four): Your copper-filled registry wouldn’t be complete without a few mugs. Having these essentials on hand means that it’s always time for a refreshing Moscow Mule.
Follow us on Pinterest for more gorgeous ideas for your wedding registry.
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.