As the weather gets cooler, nights spent at home watching Netflix sound like the best thing ever. We know that sweaters, scarves and boot socks are already coming back out, but how about cozy items to curl up to in bed or on the couch on those cold Friday nights? We’re sharing our fave items for those nights when all we want to do is catch up on Scandal, How To Get Away With Murder and The Walking Dead. As you queue up your weekend Netflix marathon, make sure to check out a few cozy items from the Brit + Co Shop. We’re thinking pillows, candles, a comfy pullover and hot cocoa sound about right.
1. Baby, It’s Cold Outside Pillow ($34): Were you looking for the perfect pillow to cozy up to this winter? Well, look no further.
2. Seaglass Wooden Wick Soy Candle ($40): Add an amazing-smelling candle into the mix, and you’ll have some added ambiance for your epic night in.
3. Everyday I’m Hustlin’ Pullover ($38): It might be cold outside, but you’ll be warm and toasty with this pullover. Sometimes even a hustler needs a night in.
4. Hot Cocoa Sipping Kit ($23): Stay warm sipping on a couple of different hot cocoa mixes. This tiny kit comes with vanilla bean marshmallows and a cute mug.
5. DESIGN*SPONGE Cheese Board Kit ($50) Snacks are a must-have at any Netflix marathon. We’re thinking a charcuterie plate on a cheeseboard will do the trick.
6. Gold Foil Stripe Acrylic Tray ($70): This tray is the perfect catchall for your Netflix binging essentials. Which, of course, includes your phone, snacks, a drink and more.
What is your Netflix marathon essential? Tell us in the comment section below.