It’s happening: December temps are setting in, which means tingly toes and Netflix in your foreseeable future. It’s time to rejoice in everything the wintertime brings, including colder weather, so we’ve compiled a list of living room essentials that’ll help transform your cold space into a cozy one. Snuggle up with a faux furry pillow cover and delicious pine-scented fire starters — these 15 functional and chic living room essentials are sure to warm up your shared space.
1. A Handcrafted Home Pom Poms Pillow Cover ($54): A pop of color goes a long way. Plus, who doesn’t love some fun pom poms? Brighten up a muted couch with this cozy accent.
2. Cecilia Pettersson Granarna Linen Throw ($80): For everyone who loves the outdoors, this nature-inspired throw is everything you need to bring some of that nature home with you.
3. Umbra “The Hub” Ladder ($100): Perfect for displaying or holding your favorite cozy throw blankets, this adjustable ladder is a living room necessity.
4. Bow & Drape “The Snuggle Is Real” Sequin Pillow ($39): Wintertime = snuggle time. If you’re into snuggling punny pillows with gold sequins, this is the perfect pillow for you.
5. Hemby Porcelain Lamp ($552): This hand-finished porcelain lamp combines the perfect glaze of blues, greens and gunmental to complement your living room’s winter feels. Plus, the warm glow of a shaded lamp helps enhance your living room’s cozy factor.
6. Biddeford Heated Plush Throw ($80): Nothing says cozy quite like a cute chevron patterned electric blanket with six heat settings.
7. UGG Australia Genuine Sheepskin Rug ($145): Get ready to sink your toes into, run your fingers through or take a nap on this super soft sheepskin rug… We won’t judge.
8. Tufted Corduroy Floor Pillow ($39): Here’s a solution for when the couch is crowded or you just want to relax with a seat on the floor. Stay comfy and cozy with these colorful corduroy pillows.
9. Bouffants & Broken Hearts Allsorts Bean Bag ($90): This colorful pattern is a blast, but also imagine the feeling of sinking into a bean bag chair after a long day. Done.
10. Oliver Sleeper Chaise ($489): Relax and unwind in this super chic chaise that’s perfect for one AND can fold out to sleep a guest.
11. Antiqued Brass Fireplace Screen ($199): Keep your fireplace safely ablaze with this handcrafted iron screen, complete with an antiqued brass finish.
12. Brass-Handle Fire Tools ($99): Iron and brass come together to form this elegant set of fireplace tools that’ll help you tend to your fireplace in style.
13. Fresh Cut Pine Fire Starter ($10): If you’ve been pining for a quicker way to have a roaring fire, try these pine-scented fire starters that’ll save time by avoiding kindling or using tinder.
14. Loloi Faux Fur White Pillow Cover ($119): Here’s a pillow cover that’ll complete your living room’s earthy boho chic vibes. Not to mention its super soft faux fur will make you want to sink right in.
15. Plum & Bow Blackout Pompom Curtain ($79): Create an instantly comfy and cozy living room ambiance with dark curtains. Pro tip: Darker shades like gray, brown or blue will better insulate your home during the winter.
How will you be cozying up your living room this winter? Let us in on the deets below!