Whether it’s everyday things like cool lunchbox notes and silly drawings or intricate food concoctions and amazing photo shoots, these dads don’t waste any time finding a way to make their kids laugh. This list of playful, dad-crafted creations reminds us to give our own dads thanks for all the support over the years, and just in time for Father’s Day. Read on to see what these creative dads had in store for their lucky kiddos!
2. Quotes to Remember: We all know toddlers say the silliest (and most adorable!) things, so this dad decided to capture it all with these hilarious illustrations of his 3-year-old daughter’s quotes. (via The Daily Epic)
4. Chalk Art Dad: Forget about your average sidewalk hopscotch — this dad draws super cool chalk art with his kids for fun. From Aladdin-inspired drawings to Wreck It Ralph, he always finds a creative way to work his daughters into the designs. (via @capn_awesome77)
6. Silly Photo Shoots: Forget about those lackluster posed shots of the kids standing politely. This wedding photographer/dad set up these super cool portraits of his two daughters to share with family and friends. From amazing feats of scale and Photoshop to an adorable Angry Birds-themed scene, this dad pulls out all the stops for fun photo ideas. (via Bored Panda)
7. Lunchtime Fun: This blogger dad goes all out with his kids’ lunches and has garnered lots of attention for his kid-friendly lunchtime creations. From healthy LEGO Movie-inspired concoctions to sweet My Little Pony-themed sandwiches, lunches like these certainly put him in the running for Dad of the Year. (via Lunch Box Dad)
8. Doodling Dad: Thanks to her creative Papa, this little girl rocks everything from Spider Man to Mario Kart designs on her eyepatch. Her parents made the best of the situation and transformed her daily eye treatment into a stylish and fun accessory. (via Brit + Co)
10. Super Mario Video: With some cool visual effects, this dad decided to take a guess at what was going through his son’s mind as he raced down the sidewalk. The result? An amazingly cute video inspired by a game we all know and love, “Super Mario.” (via WBoxes)
11. Baby Doodles: This art director dad takes pictures of his son and draws these whimsical illustrations. With everything from this future little astronaut creation to one with his baby as a mini Harry Potter, these doodles will for sure put a smile on your face. (via Ulubulu)
13. Volkswagen Dreams: After a little bit of elbow grease and a lot of ideas from the neighborhood kids, this dad created a one-of-a-kind Volkswagen bus bunk bed for his daughter. Complete with a play area underneath, dad’s project is both genius and too cute for words. (via VW Tuning World)
Feeling inspired? We know you are — find out more about the #iamcreative foundation here!
What do you think of these adorable dad creations? Share your thoughts with us in the comments!