With holiday preparations in full swing, the countdown to the Festival of Lights begins. As excited as we all are for the feast, there’s nothing quite as fun as decorating one’s home for the holidays. Get your home Hanukkah-ready this year with a fresh and modern take on the tradition. Think: sparkly garlands, pops of color (other than blue) and shiny, metallic accents. Scroll on for all 25 stylish Hanukkah decoration ideas to spruce up your home this year.
1. DIY Hanukkah Decoupage Catch-All: Add some color to the kiddies’ table with this DIY catch-all. This bright tray will surely add cheer to your Hanukkah decor while holding dreidels and special treats. (via Creative Jewish Mom)
2. DIY Washi Tape Matchbox: Whip up these easy-to-make washi tape matchboxes for your Hanukkah get-together. Use silver contact paper to give the matchboxes a striking metallic sheen and strips of washi tape for a bright pop of color. (via Creative Jewish Mom)
3. StudioArmadillo 3D-Printed Nylon Hanukkah Dreidels ($49+, set of two): Dreidels may be timeless, but there’s nothing wrong with giving them a modern makeover. Go with these intricate 3D-printed designs that come in a vibrant orange and pink.
4. StudioArmadillo Modern Geometric Hanukkah Menorah ($127): Inspired by origami, this menorah is the modern accent to add to your home this Hanukkah. Its clean, white ceramic design makes it versatile enough to work with your existing decor, no matter the style.
7. Mantle Countdown Bags: Decorate your mantle and count the eight days of Hanukkah with numbered treat bags. Fill them with candy, small gifts and more! (via Babble)
8. DIY Glittered Pinecones: There’s no resisting the dazzling sparkle from these DIY glittered pinecones. They’re so simple to make: Just cover them with spray paint, spray adhesive then add a generous dose of glitter. Display in glass vessels on your tabletop for a beautiful display. (via The Homes I Have Made)
9. Golden Chanukah Banner: You can never go wrong with a classy gold theme for your Chanukah party. If you can’t find a banner that comes in a gold finish, just whip out the spray paint! (via Chai & Home)
10. DIYPartyCraftSupply Hanukkah Silicone Star of David Ice Cube Tray ($9): Spruce up those party drinks with ice cubes shaped like the star of David. Pro tip: Add blue food coloring to further tie in the cubes to your decor.
11. DIY Hanukkah Ornaments: There’s a dozen ways to decorate your home with the Star of David. One of the simpler DIY options is this silver star craft made of popsicle sticks. For extra sparkle, add fine silver glitter! (via Evermine Occasions)
13. Framesta Happy Hanukkah Instagram Frame ($6+): Take your photo booth to the next level with this custom Hanukkah-inspired Instagram frame. Just print out the frame as a poster then add a foam board for support.
14. Pomegranatree Jewish Star Paper Napkin Rings ($8, set of 10): Add a beautiful touch to your special occasion with these starry paper napkin rings. Their convenient design makes them easy to assemble without the need for glue or tape.
15. DIY Paper Dreidel Garland: Make this Hanukkah garland using pretty patterned paper and string. You can even turn each of these dreidels into individual ornaments — just tie a piece of ribbon to each! (via Paging Supermom!)
16. EndearingCreations3 Star of David Garland ($8+): Don’t let a lacking dessert table or photo booth get you down. Decorate your space with this sparkly blue Star of David garland.
17. Knit Star Table Runner: If you’ve got a knack for crocheting, try your hand at this embroidered star table runner. Keep true to the tradition with a simple white, or brighten things up with colored yarn. (via Red Heart)
18. DIY Starry Stamped Hanukkah Table Runner: If you’re not ready to take on a knitting challenge, try this alternative DIY table runner. Add a modern style menorah and you’ll set the scene for a contemporary Hanukkah table with this starry stamped gold cloth. (via Martha Stewart)
19. StudioArmadillo Tangram Hanukkah Menorah ($236): Made up of 10 puzzle pieces, this menorah can be assembled into a new shape for each one of the eight evenings of Hanukkah. You can’t get any more unique than this tangram-inspired menorah!
21. Custom Wine Label: Personalize wine bottles with a decorative pattern and a special Hanukkah message. Finish off the look by tying a gift tag and ribbon around the necks of each bottle. (via Evermine Occasions)
22. StudioArmadillo Hanukkah Dreidel Vase ($66): The classic Israeli top meets contemporary design in this playful ceramic dreidel-vase. Featuring a 24k decal, this white and gold spinning top is an elegant decor must for your classy party.
23. DIY Wreath-Inspired Star: Eucalyptus leaves and white flowers come together to form this delicate, wreath-inspired star of David. Create your own whimsical design by foraging natural materials from your local park or forest and then binding the stems together with twine. (via Avenue Lifestyle)
24. zebratoys Hanukkah DIY Paper Dreidel Decorations Kit ($25): Instantly download and print these bright and bold designs. Assemble for easy Hanukkah decor or save it for a DIY group activity while everyone waits for the food.
How will you be decorating your home for Hanukkah? Follow us on Pinterest for more holiday decor ideas and inspo!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.