If you’ve ever spent an entire afternoon working out a knot in your favorite necklace, you’ve probably learned the hard way that keeping your jewelry organized is not only a total bonus when ramping up your decor, it’s also crucial for your sanity. (Side note: if those horrible tangles ever do happen, apparently baby powder is the secret?!) Sure, you could take the traditional route and grab a jewelry box or a basic jewelry stand, but why would you want to when you have all these super creative alternatives?
2. Chicken Wire Frame: If you’re looking for a simple and super cheap option, grab a frame from the flea market and some chicken wire from the hardware store and staple them together. We’re digging the antique vibe of this example, but it would also look awesome spray painted with a bright pop of color. (via Brit + Co)
3. Thread Rack Jewelry Hanger: Take an old thread rack, hang it up and voila! To make this a little more exciting, try painting the base of each rack a different shade of one color to create a cool ombré effect. (via One Good Thing)
4. Peg Board Display: If you’re looking to make a mega jewelry station, grab a big frame and a peg board. Insert hooks for your necklaces and maybe even a little cup to keep those stud earrings safe. (via The 36th Avenue)
6. Candle Stand Jewelry Holder: We’ve seen candlesticks transformed into cake stands, but this repurpose is a first. Give your bedroom some serious boutique vibes with just a candle stand and a paper towel roll (yes, really). (via Life Ann Style)
8. Rake Jewelry Hanger: Rake in the compliments with this genius upcycle idea. If your rake has a handle, go ahead and remove it. Then, cover it in a fresh coat of paint and hang all your favorite pieces on it. (via Etsy)
13. Painter’s Tray Ring Dish: Repurpose a basic paint palette into a fun ring dish. This option was kept simple and covered in a sleek coat of white paint, but we think we’d paint each little bay its own bright color so it looked like a real painter’s palette. (via Tart Mag)
15. Pipe Jewelry Display: Plumbing pieces never looked so good. This piece was made using wood from an old palette and standard copper plumbing pieces you can find at any hardware store. Here’s a cool option that can hold your earrings, necklaces and bracelets. (via Creativity Jar)
How do you display your jewelry? Share a pic with us over on Twitter!