One of the hottest summer trends is cut-out everything, which is super convenient for the hot summer days ahead of us. But, when you mix cut-outs + sun you tend to get crazy tan lines. If you aren’t afraid of that, then we’ve rounded up 25 perfect suits for you… and 25 more reasons for you to slather on the SPF ;)
1. Caged Chaos Swimsuit ($98): If you want to stand out and have no fear of checker board skin, then this suit is for you. The back of this one-piece definitely adds a punch.
2. Cut Out Side Bandeau Swimsuit ($42): A little bit of coverage, but a lot more sun. This swimsuit will leave you a semi-weird torso tan but a fully bronzed chest. If you semi don’t care about tan lines, we recommend this one ;)
3. Blue Life Malibu Crush Racerback Bikini Top ($84): Sometimes cuts and slits can come across as a bit indecent, but this peep hole is the perfect touch of fun. Ladies — super plus — it’s a racerback! More support for your ta-tas.
4. Azalea Floral Knot Front Swimsuit ($62): Florals are always a fun pattern to sport in the season of summer. This suit is the definition of a mono-kini.
5. Seafolly Pop High Neck Tank ($101): We can always trust the land down under for providing us with killer beach wear. Seafolly is an Australian brand that is known for its bold colors and innovative tops. Thank you, Seafolly!
6. Classic Halter One Piece ($25): Leave it to Forever 21 to bring us our favorite trendy styles at an extremely affordable price. This is the perfect suit to pick up if you are secretly super concerned about tan lines and know you’ll only wear it once or twice this season.
7. Mikoh Seychelles Monokini One Piece Swimsuit ($202): We are in LOVE with this swimsuit. If you have the budget and a nice bronze skin tone, then add two to your shopping bag. One for you and one for me ;)
8. Pyramid Print Bandeau Bikini ($62): Aztec pattern + cut-outs = yes please! This high-waisted bikini is a great piece for beaching around this summer.
9. Tavik Swimwear Andi Monokini ($124): Bathing suits of Baywatch meets 2014. The punchy red color just takes this suit to a whole new level.
10. Goldfish Tie Side Monokini One Piece Swimsuit ($118): The combination of whimsical fish with sultry cut-outs makes this one-piece one of a kind. We love the mix of the bright orange and pastel blue.
11. Crochet Mix Monokini ($28): One thing that we can never get enough of is mixed patterns and textures. This monokini mixes a crochet top with a tribal printed bottom. Forever 21 never disappoints.
12. The High Roller Swimsuit ($142): This patterns looks like it just rolled out of the ‘90s and we can’t complain! High fashion cut-outs with a ‘90s flair, this might be our new favorite summer suit.
14. Kovey String-Back One Piece ($113): All we can say is COLOR, COLOR, COLOR! These neon hues will look great on any skin tone.
15. Sunbleached Crochet Cut-Out One Piece ($96): Now we know we’ve shown you the most awesome macrame suit ever, but it came at a price. Here is a great alternative that brings the macrame style into a stunning one-piece.
16. N.L.P. Electric Youth Bikini top ($138): We are always on board when it comes to neon color blocking. Don’t feel like you need to purchase the bottoms to this pair, a simple black bottom will do the trick!
17. UNIF Shore Break One Piece ($171): This suit has the trifecta: tie dye, cut-outs and wrapping. Yes please!
18. Yes Master Americana Cut-Out One Piece ($68): 4th of July, along with a summer full of BBQs, is just around the corner. This one-piece is a must!
19. Mesh Insert One Piece ($128): Hold up. Strappy, mesh, bright red, and cut-outs — you will be turning heads and making jaws drop in this suit.
20. Out From Under One Piece ($68): Aren’t convinced that tan lines don’t matter? No problem. This suit for you. Just a little touch of fun cut-outs on the sides make this an easy tan-line fixable bathing suit.
21. 6 Shore Road Kiyana One Piece ($138): The dramatic neckline and side detailing make this bathing suit LBS material. Little Black Swimsuit — something that every woman needs.
22. Mikoh Osaka One Piece ($202): This one’s for sporty spice. Colorful teal stripes and cut-outs makes for a great sporty Monokini.
23. Kahala Top ($100): Strappy bandeau bikini tops are definitely worth the weird tan lines.
24. Mandalynn Sophia Bikini Top ($82): Teal should probably be everyone’s favorite color. We love the sporty yet sultry vibe of this bikini.
25. Island Calling Monokini ($138): If only this monokini also came with round trip tickets to Hawaii…
Do you care about tan lines? Will you be rocking cut-outs on the beach this summer? Tell us in the comments below!