Who doesn’t love a big ol’ slab of lasagna, with multiple savory flavors layered into each and every bite? Now imagine that same layered craftiness in dessert form — sweet sensory overload in the form of delectable dessert lasagna. A crumbly cookie crust is layered with some sweet cloud of mousse or pudding or pie filling, followed by a creamy layer, such as cream cheese or whipped cream, and possibly a fruit or nut topping to take this sweet to new heights. The resulting concoction is always a winner, and you’re on your way to absolute *dessert nirvana*. All that’s left is for you to invite some friends to partake, because a treat this ooey-gooey good simply must be shared. Here are 10 dessert lasagnas that will set your tastebuds on a path to sweet serenity.
1. Brownie Brittle Strawberry Lasagna: If you think cheesecake is the most perfect dessert ever invented, wait until you taste this one that’s hiding a crunchy layer of chocolate brownie brittle. Bring it to your next dinner party and you’re sure to get brownie points (HIYO!) from all your friends. (via Beyond Frosting)
2. Cake Batter Lush Dessert: The “lush” in this dessert is a layer of creamy vanilla pudding that tastes just like everyone’s childhood favorite, Dunkaroos. This super festive dessert would make an extra-special substitute for plain old layer cake at your next birthday celebration. (via The Domestic Rebel)
3. Apple Pie Lasagna: If you love apple pie but hate turning on the oven, you will love love LOVE this no-bake treat. Swimming in caramel and toffee, this dessert is off-the-charts tasty and perfect to take to your next BBQ or holiday party. (via Beyond Frosting)
4. Pumpkin Pie Lasagna: You don’t have to wait until Thanksgiving to enjoy pumpkin spices. The tasty goodness of ginger, nutmeg and cinnamon is in every luscious bite — great pumpkins, Charlie Brown, we’ve just died and gone to heaven. (via The Cookie Rookie)
5. Samoa Dessert Lasagna: Inspired by beloved Samoa Girl Scout cookies, this sweet concoction is filled with the yummy flavors of chocolate, caramel and coconut cream. You’ll definitely earn a badge of honor among your friends when you bring this tasty dish to the next par-tay. (via Food, Folks and Fun)
6. S’mores Lasagna: If you love eating melty s’mores around a smokey campfire, you’ll be psyched to know that you can get all the same great flavors in a chilled dessert. Bonus: This one is no bake, so you won’t have to heat up the kitchen to make it. (via Beyond Frosting)
7. No-Bake Banana Split Cake Dessert: Remember when banana splits were the big kahuna at the local ice cream shop — the pricey choice you never had enough moolah for? One bite of this baby and you’ll feel like a kid in the candy store again, but this time with unlimited funds. (via Brown Eyed Baker)
8. Coconut Cream Dreamboat Dessert: If you hanker for a good coconut cream pie, you’ll love this easy no-bake dessert. Every forkful is like biting into heavenly layers of pure coconutty goodness. (via High Heels & Grills)
9. Frozen Snicker’s Peanut Butter Lasagna: This one’s for all the Snickers lovers in the house! One forkful of this is like eating the most humongous candy bar you’ve *ever* dreamed of. Be sure to invite some friends over when you make it, because this one’s a real crowd-pleaser. (via Not Your Momma’s Cookie)
10. Key Lime Pie Lasagna: There’s something about the sweet and tart combination of key lime pie that makes it the most refreshing sweet treat. This version has something extra special inside: ice cream *and* cheesecake. Oh my! Pro tip: You can easily substitute a boxed pudding mix — just add a bit of lime zest to give it real-thing zing. (via OMG Chocolate Desserts)
Are you drooling over every sweet layer of these desserts? Follow us on Pinterest.