Whether you’re planning a baby shower for your BFF, your sister or yourself, an amazing dessert table is a sweet and chic touch to add to the celebration. Pull together a theme, a beautiful backdrop and assorted yummy treats with subtle decor elements, and you’ve got yourself a beautiful dessert display that speaks to you and is bound to impress your guests. Not sure where to start? We’ve got everything you need to make the party extra special for the new parents and wish luck to the little one.
1. Little Miss Shower in a Box ($139): Pink or blue for a baby shower is so passé! Choose a neutral yet chic and elegant color palette of gold, pale gray and white with our Little Miss Party in a Box collection. It includes everything you need to make your soirée a smashing success, from assorted plates and napkins to vintage glass bud vases and a jumbo confetti balloon.
2. Koyal Wholesale Couture Apothecary Jars ($40): Fill apothecary jars with a variety of delicate treats and candies to add a touch of elegance to your sweet table.
3. Tin Cake Stand ($20): Perfect for a cake, tart, candies or cookies, this pastel tin cake stand is a must for any dessert table.
4. Colorful Chalkboard Sign Posts ($3): Show off a wide variety of sweet and savory treats using these colorful chalkboard sign posts.
5. Emma Cupcake Wrappers ($8): Cupcakes are a must at any party or get-together. Dress up your dessert staples with these pretty cupcake wrappers made with glossy cardstock paper and adorned with a delicate scalloped edge.
6. Little Birdie Baby Shower Printable Party Pack ($25): The stork is on its way! Celebrate the expected arrival with this adorable little birdie printable party pack to print everything you need for a beautifully themed dessert table.
7. All About the Babe Vintage Milk Bottles ($32): These vintage inspired mini milk bottles make for an adorable addition to your dessert table. Pair them with your cookies or fill them with your favorite candies or snacks.
8. The TomKat Studio Mint Green Striped Straws ($5): These cute striped paper straws are perfect for parties and showers! Pair them with the vintage milk bottles for bonus cute points.
9. Chocolate Truffle Making Kit ($23): Don’t forget to include some decadent treats while planning your dessert table. This easy-to-follow organic chocolate truffle-making kit will result in some amazingly delicious truffles guaranteed to be the sugary hit of the table.
10. DIY Party Pom Poms ($7): Adorn your table with these chic gold pom poms to decorate your spread in a simple yet pretty way.
11. Custom Cake Topper ($30): Top off your fabulous cake, pie, cupcake or dessert with a custom cake topper to make your dessert table extra special. You can even choose the font, phrase and color choice to make sure it goes perfectly with your party theme and decor.
What are your favorite dessert table essentials? Tweet them to us @BritandCo!