What girl hasn’t dreamed of feeling just like Cinderella on her wedding day? We definitely have, and with the live-action film now charming moviegoers across the country, there’s no better time to share elegant wedding ideas inspired by Disney’s most iconic princess. Classic with a modern twist, each one of these 14 creative creations is sure to make all of your dreams come true — no fairy godmothers or magical pumpkins required.
1. Lavishly Elegant Invitation ($179+ for 100): Featuring beautiful blue and gold hues, plus a swirling design that evokes visions of Cinderella’s classy coach, this invitation by Wedding Paper Divas is an ideal choice for any bride throwing her own one-of-a-kind ball.
2. Movie-Inspired Disney Princess Bridal Gown ($1,949): Complete with elegant embroidery and an organza, tulle and satin skirt, this limited-edition Alfred Angelo gown is inspired by the hand-painted dress Cinderella wears in the new movie starring Lily James. Make it your own when the style hits stores in mid-April.
3. Blue Bridal Gown (Price Available Upon Request): This ice-blue ball gown by Jim Hjelm is definitely fit for Cinderella, or any modern-day princess who wants to add subtle color to her bridal look.
4. Gold Mask: Complete your bridal ensemble with a feather-trimmed gold mask that’ll leave everyone guessing who you are. (Okay, maybe not, but it’s still a fun idea, right?) (via Bethann Greenberg Photography)
5. Whimsical Bouquet: Pink, purple and blue blooms — including whimsical hydrangea and classic roses — make for a romantic bouquet that’s nothing short of enchanting. Plus, how pretty are the tiny flowers sprinkled throughout the bride’s hair? (via Mercedes Morgan Photography)
6. Classic Bouquet: Envisioning a more classic bouquet? Make your wish come true with pretty pink and white roses, sparkly accent pieces and a beautiful blue ribbon. (via Bethann Greenberg Photography)
7. Themed Photo Shoot: Even though they may not be made of glass, your shoes can still steal the spotlight when you and your true love take part in a Cinderella-themed photo shoot. (via Jennifer Fujikawa)
8. Pumpkin Place Cards: What else would Cinderella choose for her place cards but miniature pumpkins decorated with silver glitter? Grab a paintbrush and have fun DIYing these sparkly beauts. (via Formal Fringe)
9. Romantic Tablescape: Romantic flowers, sparkling crystals, tiny tiaras and gold charger plates make for the most elegant tablescape Cinderella could possibly dream up. (via Bethann Greenberg Photography)
10. Blue + Gold Tablescape: While you might not be hosting your reception at Prince Charming’s castle, you can still make loved ones feel like honored royal guests. Set a regal tone during dinner by seating friends at long tables featuring stylish blue and gold details. (via Braedon Photography)
How would you channel your inner Cinderella for the big day? Share some charming ideas below.