The tale as old as time is finally hitting the big screen, again! If you haven’t seen the Beauty and the Beast teaser trailer yet, stop what you’re doing and watch it, NOW. After you let the reality of this live action version of one of your fave Disney classics set in (and with Emma Watson, no less!), you’ll want to turn your attention to the diehard Disney tattoos below. These magical Beauty and the Beast tats go above and beyond those Belle-inspired Halloween costumes and are as permanent as your fondness for this ultra-romantic Disney tale. Whether you want to display your love of happily ever after or want to proudly rock a tat featuring your Disney princess hero, scroll through these fairytale-inspired tattoos and find your next romantic ink.
1. Belle and the Beast: Who could forget their iconic dance? Belle and the Beast are arguably one of the most romantic Disney couples, as their romance blossomed over time instead of the typical love at first sight found in most Disney tales. Commemorate this special dance with an artistic watercolor version.
2. Lumière: Be our guest! While Lumière did serve as a constant instigator for romance between Belle and the Beast, let’s not forget this cute candelabra was also the *perfect* host. Show off your hostess with the mostess attitude with a fun and enchanting Lumière tat.
3. Mirror: Give your BATB tattoo a retro flare by skipping the whimsical blues and yellows and opting for some sultry red and black instead. This pinup tat proves that just because you’re sporting Disney-inspired ink, doesn’t mean you can’t find new ways to make it your own.
4. Chip: Flaunt your playful spirit with this sweet and chipper tat (see what we did there?). Pair with bubbles for a cute kitchen scene, and whatever you do, definitely opt for watercolor accents.
5. The End: So you’re a firm believer in happily ever after. Get a tat of the final scene with the king and queen to show that in your heart, true love really does conquer all.
6. Disney Collection: To you, Disney movies aren’t just a fond childhood memory — they’re a full-blown obsession. Wear a tattoo (or five) that shows off your steadfast Disney love with some simple watercolor character sketches (including our girl Belle, of course!).
7. The Whole Story: Why sport just one aspect of your fave Disney movie when you can wear them all? This tat flawlessly displays several different symbols from the sweet love story: the castle, Beast in the mirror, roses and Belle. Talk about a perfect Dinsey-inspired vignette.
8. Tale As Old As Time: This song still makes our hearts melt. Display your soft spot for good old-fashioned love stories with an ink that’s as old as time.
9. Belle: Belle is the essence of beauty, inside and out. Her name even means beauty! Get a tat that reps your favorite Disney princess in all her strong, smart and truly stunning glory.
10. Rose: As we all know, true beauty comes from within. Remind yourself of this empowering fact on the daily with a permanent image of the enchantress’s glass-encased rose.
11. Mrs. Potts + Chip: She’s the Mrs. Potts to your Chip (or vice versa). Get a tat that perfectly symbolizes motherly love with a tattoo of this heartwarming mother-and-child duo.
Would you rock a Disney-inspired Tattoo? Follow us on Pinterest for more colorful + fun tattoo inspo.