Don’t you hate it when you find the perfect necklace and it’s totally over your budget? We’ve been there way too many times. The perfect solution? Get to making, of course! Let’s all agree to take our jewelry into our own hands and pay no more for overpriced bits and baubles. From clay to laser cut to wood, these 10 beaded DIYs will satisfy all your statement necklace needs. So, go ahead and get (bead) rollin’ with your craft homies this weekend to save a little dough and make a little clay.
1. Clay Beads: Next time you’re at the craft store, grab some polymer clay in complementing colors and you’ll be ready to roll your way to this beauty. (via Delighted Momma)
2. Marbled Beads: Is it wood? Is it marble? Actually, it’s both. And you’re going to want to make one for you and your mother and your best friend too. Pick up your very own kit in our B+C Shop to make it happen. (via Brit + Co)
3. Statement Necklace: This statement necklace is so easy to make, you can have one for every outfit by dinnertime. (via Making It Lovely)
4. Glam Necklace: You’ve just found the perfect necklace for Mardi Gras, your birthday party and next Christmas. You’re welcome. (via For The Love Of)
5. Knotted Necklace: Don’t let a rainy Saturday afternoon get you down. Start working on this beautiful gold knotted necklace that you can proudly wear to work next week. (via The Sweet Survival)
6. Wooden Beads: Here’s a super simple DIY necklace that’s perfect for your mommy friends. Because those little fingers will put just about anything in their mouths. (via Decor and the Dog)
7. Laser Cut Statement Necklace: This Brit Kit will amp up your statement necklace game big time. With a variety of colors to choose from, you can make one to go with each of your going-out outfits. (via Brit + Co)
8. Woven Necklace: Whether you go monotone or as colorful as possible, having a woven bead necklace in your closet is always an asset. (via Brit + Co)
9. Art Teacher Necklace: Grab the kids and get crafting with these colorful wooden bead necklaces. Mother’s Day will be here before you know it… (via A Beautiful Mess)
10. Braided Bead Necklace: If you aren’t confident in all the weaving and knotting, try a simple braided bead necklace. It pulls off just as much fab. (via ECAB)
Have you DIYed your own beaded necklaces? Share them with us below!