With the Super Bowl two weeks behind, and St. Patty’s Day right around the corner we thought you might need some DIY ideas for all of those beer bottles that are hogging space in your recycling bins. We’ve rounded up 18 different ways for you to put those bottles into good use.
3. Beer Bottle Candles ($15): This is the ultimate man-dle (man candle). Etsy is filled with fun beer candles but you can totally try DIY-ing one of your own.
4. Beer Bottle String Lights ($150): How awesome do these beer bottles look all lit up?! They are perfect for an outdoor summer BBQ.
5. Beer Bottle Spoon Rest ($15): Throw that corny spoon rest that is covered in fake cross stitched sunflowers away! Buy or (DIY) one out of a beer bottle.
6. Beer Bottle Spoons: Wait! We are in love with these!! What a great idea for cooking utensils or gardening tools. Yes, we are weirdly suggesting both of those activities for this set of tools. (via Green Upgrader)
7. Hanging Planters: Do you have a green thumb and obsession for wine? These hanging planters were made for you. Well, you can make them for yourself. Simply remove a bottom of section of the bottle to let the plant grow. (via Recyclart)
10. Beer Bottle Clock ($20): Squished bottle clock? Pretty awesome! This is definitely another one of those 99 bottles that got put back on the wall.
14. Beer Bottle Bud Vases: This DIY basic is great way for easily creating matching vases. Need a housewarming gift or something for the perfect hostess? We recommend creating a six pack ;) (via Brit + Co.)
16. Beer Bottle Goblets ($14): You are going to need these goblets for St. Patty’s Day. There is no better way to toast your cold brew than in a beer glass goblet.
17. Beer Bottle Lights: If you don’t have the patience or budget for string light bottles, try stuffing some string lights in the bottle! The little bulbs inside the glass reflect and create an amazing prism glow. (via Crafty Bridge)