If you’re still on the hunt for the best Easter gifts, we’ve found a lineup of spring-themed DIYs that will make your closest peeps totally hoppy. So put some spring in your loved ones’ step by fillin’ those baskets with bright, cheery colors courtesy of these gems!
1. DIY Mini Spring Succulent Planters: Transforming plastic Easter eggs into a set of tiny planters is uber brilliant — and they cost less than 50 cents each to make! Add some gold accents and mini succulents, and these adorable planters will soon be lining the desks of all your besties. (via A Kailo Chic Life)
2. Enamel Painted Wine Charms: Everyone who entertains needs a good set of wine glass markers. These homemade ones are perf for the hosting queen in your life. Make them with an Easter-inspired color palette, and then get to sipping! (via Sugar and Charm)
3. Brit + Co Clay Jewelry Dish Kit ($20, set of four): You don’t have to be a DIY expert for this foolproof project. The Brit Kit for Target walks you through all the steps to create an adorable accent tray for your mom or bestie (or both!). Plus it only takes 10 minutes to whip up!
5. DIY Gilded Drink Stirrers: Gift a set of chic drink stirrers to the person in your life with a majorly decked-out bar cart. All you need to do is get some novelty erasers and gold paint — so clever, right?! (via Studio DIY)
6. DIY Bunny Bath Bombs: Make a batch of these adorbs bath bombs for every bunny on your list — including one for yourself, of course. Because who couldn’t use a relaxing spa night in? (via A Pumpkin and a Princess)
8. DIY Foodie Friendship Necklaces: These adorable necklaces made of baked polymer clay come with matching printable cards (e.g. “I wouldn’t be hole without you” for the donuts). Your bestie will be seriously impressed and totally touched! (via Studio DIY)
9. Brit + Co Metal Stamp a Necklace Kit ($25, set of two): You can create a personalized necklace to feature your friend’s name, initials, or a word that shows how fierce she is. And since this kit comes with two necklaces, it’s the perfect excuse to give one and keep one.
12. Citrus Fruit Serving Trays: Could these serving trays be more awesome?! Make them for the entertaining gurus in your life to ensure their dinner parties are stylish all summer long. (via I Heart Nap Time)
15. Brit + Co Weave a Necklace Kit ($25): When your best girl gets complimented on this boho necklace, she’ll be able to tell friends that it was made just for her.
18. DIY Scented Candle Gifts + Free Printable: Scents smell so much sweeter when they’re handmade. This tutorial walks you through all the steps of creating your own candles, and even includes the artwork to label them accordingly. (via Fall for DIY)
19. DIY Donut Scented Soap: Colorful soaps always make for a fab, useful present — and we adore anything with sprinkles. By adding a little bit of fragrant oil, this soap will actually smell like freshly baked pastries. We donut know who would be opposed to that. (via Happiness Is Homemade)
20. DIY Macrame Bracelet: Achieve serious #squadgoals by making adult friendship bracelets for your whole crew. All it takes is a simple knotting technique with colorful, nylon cord, and a few gold charms. (via Honestly WTF)
For more Easter gift ideas, check us out on Pinterest.
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.